Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

"Excuse me? What did you say?" You can't believe what you just heard.

"Do you want to move with me to L.A. for the summer?" Jack asks looking nervous because he doesn't know why you are so mad.

"You are unbelievable! I literally can't believe you! You expect me you drop my entire life just to move in with you?"

"I'm sorry?..." He says, concerned.

By this time you have arrived back at your house.

"You left me three years ago and I haven't heard from you since. You want me to move in with you after spending one day with you?"

"But I miss you. I miss us!"

"Ya well, I missed us three years ago. Where were you then? Because you weren't with me! I was a mess after you left until I met Taylor. But then it turned out she was jealous of our friendship and was just trying to get everyone to hate me. I will make sure to tell her you are all free because the only thing between us is air! I'm done. This was a mistake." You storm out of the car and into your house.

Jack's POV

I can't believe Y/N said that. But I guess it is true. I was an awful friend and she deserves better. I can't believe how much I hurt her. I should never have asked her to move in with me.

A few days later, I realized Y/N wasn't going to respond to my texts. (Swipe to see text) I saw her in her dance studio on the third floor, but the moment she saw me she immediately closed the curtains. I really hoped I would get to see her before I left, I didn't want things to end this way.

Y/N POV

You feel bad for what you said, but he needed to know how you really felt. You feel bad that you hurt him, but you don't think you're ready to talk to him yet.

Sorry, this was so short, but you're not going to be able to prepare yourself for what's going to happen next.