S2 Chapter 3

Season 2 Chapter 3

It was the night of the concert and you were practically shaking with joy. To your surprise, you hadn't heard a peep out of Taylor since you had been to her house, but you thought no news was good enough. You had already planned out exactly what you were going to say to Jack, all you needed to do was execute your plan.

As you were driving, you realized that maybe Taylor was too dumbstruck to say anything, and she couldn't possibly think you'd gone into her house...right?

Once you're there, you're surrounded by tons of screaming girls and moms trying to keep their kids all in one place. You realize your seats are in the front (only the best for Taylor) and sit down in your row.

Jack's POV

"Come on guys, shows in five" Zach said to us backstage. So far the tour had been amazing as expected, and this was our tenth show. Jonah had been right. Traveling had taken my mind off Y/N and I was now focusing on other people....

We started to walk on stage, and as usual, the screaming was deafening, but we didn't mind.

Once we'd finished our last song, we ran off the stage to prepare for the meet and greet.

Y/N POV

The concert was amazing as expected, but Jack didn't look my way once. However it didn't matter, we'd meet up later.

On my way to the meet and greet, you were almost running you were so excited. You were waiting in line when out of the corner of your eye you swear you saw Taylor. Your eyes must be tricking you. You tried to put it out of your mind, and you realized you were next in line. You started to smile, but then you saw something awful. Taylor came on stage, handed Jack a water bottle, and kissed him on the cheek. Your vision went blurry, the whole room was starting to spin. Your first instinct was to run,so you did. You pushed your way to the back of the line and out the door. How was this happening? When? How did she even get in here? There's no way this was real.

Suddenly you get a tap on your shoulder. You turn around, and see Taylor, smiling, standing behind you.

"Why, funny seeing you here huh?" She was laughing. "I can't believe you came, after all if must not have been easy to find those tickets in my room, was it?" You were stunned. She knew everything. She didn't stop there. "You should know that my house is full of security cameras....even in my closet. You really didn't think you'd get away with it, did you? After all, the moment you broke up with him he practically jumped into my arms. We don't need you anymore." She turned and walked away. You stood there for about a minute, trying to comprehend what she'd just said, but it all seemed so unreal. How could Jack be tricked into liking Taylor, the same girl who'd bullied me for two years? There must be something more behind it.

Jack's POV

After the meet and greet I met up with Taylor. The boys I was dating her because she was my rebound from Y/N, but that wasn't true. A few days after Y/N broke up with me, Taylor showed up at my door, and she came with a plan. She threatened that if we didn't pretend to date, she'd make Y/N's life a living hell again. Even though I was a little mad and confused by Y/N and I's breakup, I didn't want her to get hurt. The first time it happened in eighth grade Y/N locked herself in her room and refused to talk to anyone. Sometimes she would fake being sick so she could stay home from school. There was no way I was letting that happen again. It had to be done, no matter how awful Taylor was to be around.

*End*

If Taylor was real I'd slap her:)