I hate camping part. 2

The beginning days were good and we did a lot of fun activities, the camp owner even told us many stories. Some were passed down from many generations and others were of mythical creatures, each one was amazing. At night, once it was close to 9:00 and the sun had gone down. The camp owner had all of the children start getting ready for bed, once everyone was done and in bed. The teachers went and turned off all of the lights, closed and locked all of the doors, closed, locked and covered the windows. Before the teachers went to bed, for protection and safety.

We learned more new things and did more fun activities, it was one morning that one of the two teachers walked over to the camp owner and started talking to him about something. It was something along the lines of "I heard some strange noises last night and I was curious if something like that has ever happened before?" the camp owner's response was "Oh it was probably just a bear, it is common for them to come around here." and the teacher was convinced by it, but it felt like the camp owner was hiding something. The continuous day of our class camping trip were the best, there were a few strange things that happened every now and then. But so far nothing much and the only strange thing that I can remember was that all of the birds were gone, yet the camp owner said that it was because of mating season.