Chapter 2: First night

This is Rebecca ^

This is Rebecca ^

This is Jessica^--------------------------------------------

This is Jessica^
--------------------------------------------

Yoongi's Point Of View

"Why does it feel as if i met her from somewhere?"

A few minutes passed

Jessica: "Yoongi-ah what are you doing here in the middle of the hallway?"

Rebecca: Yeah what are you doing here are you looking for someone?"

Yoongi: "I was talking with someone about something. Do you know where Jungkook is?"

Jessica: "I think Jungkook may be in the library like always doing homework."

Yoongi: "Oh yea do you know anything about Ms. Wang?"

Jessica: "Oh everyone knows her. She is so caring and I love how she thinks positive mostly about everything."

Rebecca: "I don't like her. She may be nice and all but is she really that nice?"

Jessica: "What are you talking about?"

Rebecca: "Well have you ever wondered if she has a dark side?"

It was really silent for a few seconds until you looked outside noticing it was getting dark.

Yoongi: "Well it looks like its getting dark so I have to go now."

Rebecca: "Do you really have to go, why don't you hang out with us?"

Yoongi: "Yes I have to go."

Rebecca: "Cmon Yoongi-ah why can't we have a little fun?"

Yoongi: "Get off me," you said in anger.

She still didn't let go so in frustration you pulled your arm out of her grip and walked away. It was getting really dark and fast. As soon as you walked out the doors you ran quickly to a abandoned house. That house was the place you always went to when your form changed into the creature you disliked.

Rebecca's Point Of View

"I will have you Yoongi-ah and I wont loose you to anyone."

As you said that your other half, "Jessica," combined with your body. Your power is being able to make another person that is extremely opposite from you. You hated Jessica because she liked the things that you don't like. It was a good power to have though, you'll be able to find people talking smack about you with the other half.

End of Rebecca's Point of View

Yoongi's Point Of View

"Ill just have to find Jungkook tomorrow to talk to him."

As soon as you knew it your demon side of you came out. Unlike your angel side your voice was deeper and creepy. You had no mercy for anyone that was screaming pain that you caused to them.

"So I wonder who will be my next victim to torture then kill this time. Robert was ok until he started enjoying the torture I did to him and that was weird. People now and these days get weirder and weirder."

As you were looking for your victim you smelled that familiar smell again. This time you were on your demon side that found this smell. He saw Y/N coming out the store after saying goodbye to the cashier. You decided to follow Y/N to where she will go.

"Who is this girl?"

You were following Y/N until you had a sharp pain on your right cheek and fell to the ground.

Jackson: "What are you doing following my sister Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "You have a sister and you didn't tell me about it buddy?"

Jackson: "Don't call me that."

Yoongi: "What happened, we used to be best friends remember?"

Jackson: "Yeah we used to...untill you killed my mother. You think Ill let you kill my little sister too."

Yoongi: "Your mother was so boring to kill. She wouldn't scream and that annoyed me so I finished it quickly. What was odd with her is that when she finally died her face had a smile on it."

Jackson: "SHUT UP I KNOW YOUR LYING, SHE WOULD NEVER BE HAPPY TO DIE!!!"

Yoongi: "I would never lie about my words. Who witnessed her death in front of them? Oh yeah​, it was me so think twice before telling someone that they are lying. Anyways I don't have a home to go to because of someone so.....goodnight."

Jackson: "Im keeping my eyes on you so don't think of talking to my little sister.....as a demon anyways."

You walked away ignoring what Jackson said to you. You didn't care whether that girl was his sister, you just want to know who she is.

Jackson's Point Of View

Is it true? Did my mother really smile after getting killed? I just have to get Yoongi to spill the truth. I just hope he doesn't see who Y/N is.

End of Jackson's Point Of View

What you didn't know is that after being done with being a demon Yoongi forgets everything he did. And vise-versa That's what frustrated the angel half of Yoongi because he doesn't know if he hurts anyone important to him.

Yoongi: "Ugh I didn't even see her face, whether she is or isn't beautiful I would still want to know her. I just want to meet her to see why she smells familiar. I need to speak to Jungkook because he might go to the same school as that girl."

Now both angel and demon needs to find Jungkook to get information on Y/N to find out who she is.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: Another chapter done and I know its kinda short but I did my best. I hope you enjoyed it. Who could Y/N be to Yoongi tell me what you think in the comments.