Chapter 8: Hatred

Y/n: "HE TRIED WHAT?!?!?!?"

Everyone in class turned and stared at you even the teacher. Only Jungkook noticed it and told you to sit down in your seat before the teacher says so-

Ms.Alec: "Y/n! Why are you yelling in MY class?" She was furious that you interrupted her lesson and you could tell because she looks like one of those cartoon character that has steam coming out of their ears when they're angry. "Now since you think you could come in my class and interrupt my lesson then I would like you to see me after class."

*Damn*

Y/n: "Yes ma'am." You just sighed and sat down in your seat. Since you knew you were going to stay after class you decided to just lay your head in the desk. Not caring if you miss the rest of the classes lessons.

Jungkook: "Are you sure you just want to go to sleep after that y/n? But I do understand if you will after what I told you." Jungkook turned back to his seat and focused on the lesson. "Oh and I got you with the notes of this lesson." Jungkook winked at you but you still had your head down.

Y/n: " No it's not because of what you told me Jungkook, I'm just so tired of flying from class to class. These stupid wings are just so heavy. My brother told me to always have them out and to NEVER put them away." You then let out a huge sigh and placed your head on the desk again. "And thanks for taking care of my notes, I owe you one. But can I ask is there a reason on why he tried to kill you?"

Jungkook thought for a minute and was thinking if he should tell you why.

Jungkook: "I cant tell you that y/n because I don't feel comfortable telling you why, I know we're friends and all but I can't just tell you. I hope you understand y/n." He lied, he couldn't just tell you hey y/n I almost got killed because Yoongi is the one that killed your mother and I know because I saw it and didn't do anything.

Y/n: "Oh...ok it's ok I understand Jungkook. I could wait until you're comfortable telling me.

The bell went of to go to 3rd period.

Y/n: "Well I got to go Jungkook and promise me to stay away from Yoo-...him. Your face just showed the sadness and anger of him. You gave him trust and he tries to kill your new friend so you can't forgive him.

Jungkook: "Well y/n actually Yoo-" before Jungkook could finish what he said you were already gone. "I should tell her that Yoongi has two sides." Jungkook tried to catch you but you already went into your classroom.

A few hours passed

Angel Yoongi: "Finally 3rd period is over, now I need to make it to the other side to see y/n" Just thinking about y/n makes Angel Yoongi smile from ear to ear. Also his heart flutters again for a girl.

————————————
A/n: Sorry for not updating the beginning for finals were last week and I didn't know what to do again. Lol

But oooo Yoongi falling in love with a girl again??????

Keep reading to see y/n reaction on seeing Yoongi again. Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️