Chapter 13: Gay

A/n: This chapter will be in Jungkook's POV
————————
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

Jungkook:"Mmh..." What is that beeping sound?...Where am I?...What happened?...The last thing I remember is fighting Yoongi.

For what?

I tried opening my eyes but I could only open them a little bit. Its not as bright as I thought it would be. So it was easier for me to open my eyes fully.

It doesn't look like a hospital, everything isn't white. I know for sure that this bed I'm in is way comfortable than the hospital ones. This place or house does have all the hospital equipment. They seem to be working correctly as well.

I studied the room I was in and everything looked modern. They had a lot of paintings up. All these paintings are of Vincent van Gogh. I love his paintings as well.

I tried getting up but a small pain and huge soreness came upon me. My hand went instantly below my stomach. "Ow what the hell?? When was that there??"

Before I could question, how I got this injury, a door unlocked. Who could that be? I then heard loud and fast footsteps coming to my room, my door was closed but it opened quickly in a second. The first thing I saw was wide huge eyes.

Jungkook:" Tae?"

Tears started running out of Taehyung's eyes and he ran to me quickly and gave me a huge hug still crying.

Taehyung:"PABO, YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!!!"

I was still for a few seconds until I started patting Taehyung's back. "How long was I out for? You calling me an idiot got to be something." I gave a little chuckle. He gave me one too. My heart skipped a beat.

Taehyung:"Idiot you were out for a whole week, but lucky your school was out this whole week. Its Sunday, so you got school tomorrow but Im going for you. You are going to stay here and recover."

Jungkook:"Oh yea, what happened, what caused this to me?"

Taehyung looked down to his lap. "Yoongi...Yoongi did this to you. Why didn't I know. I should've known. Ugh I'm so stupid. Stupid...Stupid...STUPID!!!" Taehyung was hitting himself on his head still crying.

Then the hitting stopped. Taehyung wondered why, he looked up at his arm. There was a hand on his wrist and he followed the arm with his eyes which lead to Jungkook.

Jungkook:"TAEHYUNG STOP!!!" YOU'RE NOT STUPID!! YOU'RE EXTREMELY BETTER THAN BEING STUPID!!"

Taehyung didn't know what to say because he was blushing hard, embarrassed of what just happened so he just nodded in agreement.

Taehyung:"Sorry, you're right I'm better than that, anyways it's getting late, how long have we been talking?" Taehyung giggled and so did Jungkook. "Get some rest, you really need to recover, don't worry about school I got that covered."

Jungkook:"How?"

Taehyung:"You'll see in the morning, and you'll be able to walk around, slowly though, well goodnight Jungkook."

Jungkook:"Goodnight Tae."

Taehyung closed the door behind him and stood there for a few more minutes. "Now I see why I fell in love with you Kookie, you were always the one to give me confidence, and to love myself better. Goodnight, my love." Taehyung was really sleepy so he just fell asleep there at the door.

Jungkook got out of bed and sat at the door and he knows that Taehyung is there because of the warmth of the door. "You're better than what you think you are Tae. I don't know if I just care about you so much or I'm just starting to fall in love with you. Well I would really like it to be THAT reason but we'll just find out. And I hope you will return my feelings."

Jungkook got up and opened the door slowly to catch Taehyung. Jungkook thought Taehyung would weigh heavier than he would. Jungkook took Taehyung to his room and made him as comfortable as he is and put the blankets over him, you are only able to see his face. Jungkook finally left after giving Taehyung a kiss on the cheek.

——————
A/N: HEY HEY HEY!!! A new chapter has made its way here. Hope you like this one.

BuT i LoVe YoU mY gOlDeN bUnNiEs!!!