Chapter 12: Life

Blood was just EVERYWHERE AND WHEN I MEAN EVERYWHERE I MEAN EVERYWHERE. But since Demon Yoongi is older than Jungkook and has been on Earth for longer was a BIG advantage to him. They both don't have anymore energy but they both still haven't given up. Jungkook was about to give his final punch but then Demon Yoongi grew a sinister grin, "Looks like it's the end for you Jungkook, little bro." Before Demon Yoongi could punch Jungkook he was pulled away from him making Demon Yoongi fly far away from Jungkook. Demon Yoongi was confused.

???: "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BABY!!!!!

Jungkook: "Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook was starring at the man in front of him in awe. He did not know why he called him baby. "Baby? Why did you call me that?" The man realized what be said to Jungkook.

???: "Oh, I didn't mean to say that Jungkook. But what are you doing fighting Yoongi for, aren't you guys like brothers?" The man was so confused to why Jungkook and Yoongi were fighting each other.

Jungkook: "You won't understand now, so you have to wait till I beat Yoongi."

The man laughed.

???: "You? You beat Yoongi, Jungkook do you hear yourself. Let me finish this without killing him."

Jungkook: "NO!! I want to show Yoongi that I've grown, I want to show all of you that I am stronger now." The man understood Jungkook because he was the same, thats why this man is in love with him.

???: "Okay Jungkook, Im only letting you do this because I was the same, but in anyway you are in a bad situation Im going in."

Jungkook just nodded in response, he only did so because maybe just maybe he could die.
——————-
Demon Yoongi was so confused, he was pulled straight off of Jungkook. But by who? "Who was strong enough to pull me off so easily, whoever it is now I have to kill them both."

Demon Yoongi transformed for the first time in his entire life. He groaned because he never wanted to use his power.

 He groaned because he never wanted to use his power

Now Demon Yoongi was faster and more powerful. "Lets see who this new person is." Demon Yoongi grew a really evil smile and laughed evilly too.

In just one second Demon Yoongi made it to where the two people were. He looked at Jungkook for a little bit and smiled at him, then as soon he laid eyes on the other man Demon Yoongi's eyes grew wide. "Black Crow, enemies of Demons, what brings you hear, what is your name?" Demon Yoongi was nervous.

???: "Don't hide your fear away Yoongi, and don't act like you don't remember me, old pal." The man tilted his head to the side in a cocky way.

Demon Yoongi took awhile to go back in memories and landed of one specific one.

Demon Yoongi: "Kim Taehyung, the Black Crow, friends since 3rd grade, but then one day you were reported dead," Demon Yoongi paused for a second, "so I thought. But here you are alive and breathing. And you protected Jungkook. Why?"