Chapter 11: Truth

A/n: Did y'all miss me?? No? Oh ok🙃🙂
LETS GET IT!!!
———————————
Angel Yoongi was so confused but most of all he was mad. He was so furious he grabbed y/n by the wrist tightly, it was so tight y/n cried in pain, he then pushed her on the wall. "I don't know what you're talking about but I know damn well that I did not try to kill Jungkook, understand!?" Y/n couldn't look Angel Yoongi in the eyes. "Then how do you explain Jungkook's paleness, huh? He looked like he was dead when I went in that class." More tears were coming out of y/n eyes and she was also trying to break from Angel Yoongi's grip but she was too weak. "Please just let me go, please." Y/n begged to be released. "I'll let you go if you believe what I have to say, okay?"

Y/n: "Why should I believe you now?!? Don't think I will anyways, so just let me go!! Please." Y/n was crying so hard she couldn't hold her head up. Why is he hurting me,what did I do to be in this situation.

Jungkook:" I need to get there fast before it gets out of hand." Jungkook was in a hurry to get to y/n so she won't get the wrong idea. I need to tell her the truth or just help Angel Yoongi prove his innocents. " What is a big crowd doing in the middle of the hallway at the wall? Oh no." Jungkook was trying to brake through the crowd of people, but it was just too thick. Finally he made it and he saw y/n pinned on the wall and Angel Yoongi was the one doing it. "HEY MAN GET OFF OF HER, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!" Jungkook forced Angel Yoongi off of y/n and he checked if she was injured, there was a harsh red line on y/n wrists. "You alright? Your wrists are looking red." Y/n just nodded in response. Jungkook also saw that she was crying. "Come with me I got to tell you something." Jungkook led y/n down the hall to the library with his arm over her shoulders.

Angel Yoongi: "What did I just do?" Angel Yoongi lost himself during what just happened. Hopefully Jungkook will tell her what I was trying to tell her. Angel Yoongi then noticed there was a huge crowd but he didn't care so he just left to his home.

Jungkook and y/n sat down at one of the desks in the library. Y/n is still shaking from what happened, she was also looking in space, thinking of stuff.

Jungkook: "Um...you alright there?" Jungkook decided to make her feel better so he was making funny faces. Thankfully it did work and y/n started smiling. "Yea now I am, thank you Jungkook." Jungkook nodded.

" Jungkook nodded

Y/n: "Is there something wrong with me, what did I do to Yoongi to do that to me?" Y/n was sad, REAL sad

Y/n: "Is there something wrong with me, what did I do to Yoongi to do that to me?" Y/n was sad, REAL sad. "Was I the one that made him mad at me?" Y/n hugged herself with her knees in her chest, and head down, still sheading tears.

Jungkook: "No y/n there is nothing wrong with you, you are perfect the way you are, took me time to notice that. Don't take it the wrong way though. Jungkook gave y/n a hug. "But there is something you need to know about Yoongi."

Y/n: "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS NOT TELLING ME, FIRST YOONGI AND NOW YOU TOO JUNGKOOK, WHAT IS YOONGI HIDING, IS HE A CRIMINAL!?!"

Jungkook: "No y/n he is not a criminal, it's something that is hard to understand. What time is it?" Jungkook pulled out his phone to check the time. "Why don't I just show you what me and Yoongi were talking about, ok?"

Y/n: "Ok."

Jungkook lead y/n by her hand to leave the school. He was in a hurry to Angel Yoongi's house so that he could prove y/n on Angel Yoongi's secret. Y/n asked where Jungkook was taking her and he told her to a house. Jungkook didn't just want to get close to the house because Demon Yoongi could sense them. Finally Jungkook decided to go to a house that is one block away from Yoongi's house. Jungkook snapped his fingers and teleported some binoculars . "Here you'll need these." Y/n was confused but she didn't question it. Jungkook told her to just look at Yoongi's house down the block and he looked at his phone. He should leave right about n-. "SOMEONE IS COMING OUT JUNGKOOK!!" Jungkook quickly covers y/n's mouth. "Who is that?"

Jungkook: "It's what me and Yoongi was trying to tell you y/n, that is still Yoongi but he is a angel in the morning but a demon at night."

Y/n: "How?" Y/n was so confused now.

Jungkook: "I don't know but this right now is Demon Yoongi and the one YOU know is Angel Yoongi. The one that tried to kill me is Demon Yoongi not Angel Yoongi."

While Jungkook and y/n were looking at each other, someone sensed them.

Demon Yoongi: "Hey y/n it's finally nice to me you."

Jungkook quickly snapped his fingers and teleported y/n to safety.

----------------------

A/N: Hey my Golden Bunnies!! ❤❤

I have finally updated my book in a very LOOOOONG TIME sorry.

I had writers block and school did start a month ago so I was busy with that. I HATE SCHOOL, I ONLY LIKE IT CUZ I COULD SEE MY BEST FRIENDS.

But I lOvE yOu My GoLdEn BuNnIeS!!!!👌😎