Chapter 14: Transformation

It is currently early in the morning and Taehyung was beginning to wake up. Keeping his eyes closed he gets up from the bed and yawns his sleep away.

Taehyung: "Wait...what am I doing on my bed. Now that I think about it where did i s-...." Taehyung started remembering where he sleep at and who picked him up. He was really embarrassed, in a good way, and his cheeks go hot red.

 He was really embarrassed, in a good way, and his cheeks go hot red

Taehyung: "Well then...I have something to give back to him." After he said that he wore the most seductive smile on his face.

Taehyung: "KOOOOOKIIEEEE!!!!!" He yelled from his room.

Jungkook was slowly waking up on his bed. He heard the door open and see Taehyung walking in.

Taehyung:"Hey...um...where is your uniform for school."

Jungkook was thinking for awhile and he finally pointed at himself. Taehyung was confused and Jungkook lifted the covers and Taehyung had a "O" shape mouth.

Taehyung:"There is some clothes in that closet so go ahead a change real quick so I could sew that.

After Taehyung closed the door Jungkook got up and walked to the closet. Jungkook was shocked at the amount of clothes Taehyung had. They were all very modern and stylish. There were options after options.

Finally he made his choice and went with something casual. He changed into a white t-shirt with some black pants and a black leather belt. He knew he was going to stay here so he didn't put footwear on.

Jungkook:"You could come in now Tae!"

The door opened immediately.

Taehyung:"Alright hand me that uniform."

Jungkook:"Were you waiting out that door the whole time?" Taehyung nodded. "Cute." Taehyungs cheeks were heating up. "Well before you ask, I am starting to get hungry."

Taehyung:"OMG!! Im sorry I forgot to ask. Now that I think about it I didn't even eat myself. After I sew this up Ill be sure to have breakfast ready."

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung made one of his wings appear and pulled out one of the needles it had in it. Then he went to his closet and pulled out white sewing thread. After getting the work done, it looked amazingly brand new.

Taehyung started the stove up. He decided to make a egg and bacon sandwich. He began by scrambling 6 to 7 eggs. He poured them on the pan and he dashed some salt in it too. He got the bacon out of the refrigerator. Placed them into the same pan of the eggs. After the bacon he put butter on the bread and toasted them. It was just enough for two sandwiches.

Taehyung:"YOU COULD COME DOWN KOOKIE!!! He yelled as loud as he could so Jungkook could here him. He heard Jungkook yell back as well.

After a few minutes Jungkook finally came to the kitchen.

The food was already ready on the table and there was a waiting Taehyung.

Jungkook sat down and took a huge bite from the sandwhich.

Jungkook:"You still remember to put butter on the bread." Jungkook really loves butter on his bread.

Taehyung:"How could I forget Kookie." Jungkook got shy at the nickname Taehyung used.

Jungkook:"And you still call me Kookie. What didn't you remember all these years?" Jungkook chuckled after he asked the question.

Taehyung:"Well we just have to find out together."

Jungkook was almost finished with the sandwhich, but then he remembered something last night.

Jungkook:"Oh you said you were going to school for me, and you said you had a way to do it I think, how are you going to do this."

Taehyung choked on his sandwhich and he drank some of the milk to push it down. Taehyung had a visibly clear blush around his cheeks.

Taehyung:"Well um...you see...how am I going to tell you this...well u-"

Jungkook:"Just tell me Tae."

Taehyung didn't say anything for a minute and finally said, "This power is called 'Transformation' and to be able to transform you have to kiss the other person...with tongue."

Now Jungkook choked on his sandwich and he pushed it down with milk as well.

After a awkward silence Jungkook got up from his seat.

Taehyung:"If you don't want to do it Jungkook you could ju-"

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence Jungkook crashed his lips onto Taehyungs. Taehyung jumped at the sudden movement then relaxed and returned the kiss.

After about 20 minutes of make out time(A/N: Had to do it😏) they finally ended the kiss. They were breathing for air.

Jungkook:"You returned the kiss Tae." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung:"Why was I going to leave the love of my life hanging like that Kookie."

Jungkook:"Oh so im the love of your life, I want to know when and how."

Taehyung:"You'll know when I get back from your school. Do you have any friends at that school?"

Jungkook:"Only Yoongi, and y/n. You'll know here when you see her."

Jungkook finally knew what he was fighting for after he changed his clothes from his uniform.

Jungkook:"So...um...what are we now?"

Taehyung:"Um...what do you want to be?"

Jungkook:"Yours now and always."

Taehyung:"Corny but will I always be yours now and always?"

Jungkook:"Always."

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook response.

Taehyung:"Its getting late and you can't have no tardies. Its finally nice to know that you liked me back Kookie. After all these years im finally able to call you mine. Well we can't yet because we have to seal the bond." Taehyung smirked for awhile and went back to that boxy smile face. "Well goodbye baby." In a second Taehyung transformed into Jungkook and made his way to school.

Jungkook:"Seal the bond? How? What is that?"
——————————-
A/N: Oof this chapter was something lol. But ANNNYYWAAAYYSSS WHAT YALL THINK THO???

How do you think the bond is sealed???

BuT i LoVe YoU gUyS!!!!💜💜💜