Chapter 1: Who is she?

Characters:
·Wang Y/N: An angel hybrid who loves everyone. She really loves to think positive. She lives alone in a apartment, its not too good nor not too bad. Her mother passed away a year ago. She has an older brother.

             ***** Yoongi in the day*******

          ******Yoongi at night*******

>Min Yoongi: Also a hybrid. An angel in the morning helping anyone who needs help with stuff. A devil at night causing chaos in ever street. He doesn't have a home, he sleeps in the streets.

 He doesn't have a home, he sleeps in the streets

>Wang Jackson: He is Y/N older brother. What's different with him is that he is a full blooded angel. He is very rich and lives in a mansion. He may seem kind of selfish but he is extremely protective over his little sister.

*More characters to come*
-------------------------------------------

My name is Wang Y/N, I am a hybrid of an angel and a human. My mother was the human, her name was Wang Jemine. I remember when I was younger she would tell me many stories. The stories were usually about how her and my father fell in love. I loved the stories but every time she would finish them she would shed tears. I loved my mother so much and she loved me back too. My mother was like a guardian angel.  She passed away a year ago, and I was devistated. My older brother, Jackson Wang, was the only one that comforted me at the time. I really appreciated the things Jackson did for me so I need to do something in return for him. On the other hand, my father was the angel. I think he doesn't know that my mother passed away. I don't care about him anyways because when I was old enough my mother told me that he left us when I was born.  Now I know why she cried at every end of the stories. Anyways all I know about him is that he is a selfish piece of garbage. I don't usually speak like this because I love to think positive. I do not know what he looks like. I just know that I don't love him nor do I want to see him ever in my life.