Chapter 4: Information [Part 1]

Jungkook's Point of View

Jungkook: "I guess you're right Y/N."
Anyways let me get to know you a lot better, " I said that with a really evil smile that she didn't see.

Y/N: "Umm...what did you say again? I wasn't listening to you, you had a weird smile on your face."

Jungkook: "Oh you saw that. I laughed awkwardly. "What I said is that I want to get to know you better."

Y/N: "You want to get to know ME?"

Jungkook: "Yes I want to get to know you Y/N." I smiled at her but she raised a eyebrow.

Y/N: "Are you trying to charm me with that smile, if you are it didn't work im not so easy to get you know."

I could tell that she was extremely angry with what I've done so I apologized. I didn't mean to seem as if I was hitting on her, I don't even like her.

Jungkook: "Hey i'm sorry I wasn't trying to hit on you, I was trying to look like a friendly guy. Really im sorry, okay?"

Y/N: "Apology granted, so what do you want to know about me?"

She smiled. My heart skipped a beat when she did, why? Don't tell me im starting to like this girl. If I do Yoongi won't like this.

Jungkook: "Lets start with...ummm...what about where were you born?"

She was born in Banerd, Sattle a couple of miles from here. She came over here because her father left her mother when she was born. I have no idea why her father left.

Y/N: "Well ok...I was born in Banerd, Sattle so I was born here but a different city."

Jungkook: "What you were born in Banerd, I didn't know that."

I did know already so this isn't new to me.

Y/N: "Yea I was and I came over here because my dad left my mom when I was born so....yeah."

She has a hint of sadness in her eyes but it also shows how she moved on. I have to give her that one, it takes guts to forget a parent that left you. Me, on the other hand, it took me a while to forget my mother but she left when I was about four. Anyways its not about me, its about Y/N.

Jungkook: " Its almost time to go to 3rd period. I have one more question by the way."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Jungkook: "How did your mother die?"

I knew her mother died a year ago but I don't know why and maybe Y/N would know.

Y/N: "How did you know my mother died?"

Jungkook: "Everyone was talking about it and I happened to hear it."

The real reason I know this is because I witnessed it. I saw her get tortured but she never reacted. When she was finally killed she had a smile on her face. That smile, why did she smile after being killed. The person that killed her is none other than Min Yoongi, well it was his demon side anyways. Why did demon Yoongi kill her, I want to ask the demon Yoongi.

Y/N: "Oh...well I don't know why my mother died."

Jungkook: "Sorry I shouldn't have ask you that question."

Y/N: "Its okay."

I could tell she is faking that smile on her face. I know she's hurting right now so im going to leave her alone.

End of Jungkook's Point Of View

Yoongi's Point Of View

We only have one more minute but it feels like forever. I can't wait till I can run out and go to Jungkook. I need to know what's Ms.Wangs first name. Maybe it would seem familiar to me.