Chapter 16: Released

Taehyung: "W-what?!?  You actually did your research on on this?" As he was trying to hold in his laugh, "Jungkook you know I was kidding right?... right? 

Jungkooks face was priceless(👁👄👁),  "Jungkook I would never have you do what you do-... "

Jungkook: "I want to do it Taehyung.  I want to keep you to myself,  I want to have you,  I want to be the only to love you. I can't picture myself with no one else but you Tae. 

Taehyung: " Jungkook... slow down,  I want to seal the bond,  I appreciate what you said but not this fast okay?"

Jungkook didn't say anything back,  he just went to his room looking really sad.  Taehyung didn't feel guilty,  he wants to seal the bond but not that quick.  The pain of making the bond is unbearable,  and Taehyung knows what it's like.  Yes,  he once had a sealed bond but that would be his story to tell. 

Taehyung: "I'll be making lamb skewers for lunch,  I know you love those!!!"

Jungkook from his room: "I LOVE YOU!!! "

Taehyung chuckled and replied back with the same words.

-----------------------------

Demon Yoongi POV

Yoongi: "How did I get myself stuck in a little box,  and why do these puzzles have to be so difficult."

??? : "Getting yourself stuck in a box master? Aren't you in the Min family,  the strongest demons to live?  Unlike you,  you get yourself stuck in a tiny old box. "

Yoongi: "And you come, to get me out?

??? : " Of course, that is what my people have to do, to get the demon out of trouble, am I right? You demons are so silly. "

Yoongi: "Watch you tongue,  you help us so you have no right to bad mouth my kind.  I could easily kill you."

??? : "And why don't you do it now? "

Yoongi: "You know why. So hurry up,  I have business to finish."

???: "Yes,  master. "

Yoongi: "I told you not to call me that,  so don't start that again. "

A few minutes later

??? : "There. You could come out now, master."

Yoongi got up from his sitting position, and stretched his muscles out. 

Yoongi: "Finally,  now where is my good friend? " He chuckled out. "Jimin...I never said this but thank you."

*Park Jimin,  a feline yokai,  helps Yoongi with anything he desires

*
Park Jimin,  a feline yokai,  helps Yoongi with anything he desires.  All yokai have to help their masters until they die or get killed.  When they do die a new yokai will serve their master. *

Jimin: "Of course master!!!"

Yoongi: "Seriously stop calling me that."

Jimin: "Sorry I can't help myself,  I just like calling y-DEMONS LIKE THAT... I like calling demons like that!!!"

---------
SO MY FRIEND NicoDiAngelo4242 JUST REMINDED ME THAT IT HAS BEEN A YEAR WRITING MY BOOK.  AND I HAD TO RETHINK MY WHOLE LIFE.  LIKE WOWOW A WHOLE YEAR. 

BUT ANYWAYS JIMIN IS NOW IN HERE!!! WHAT YOU THINK???

I lOvE yOu GuYs💜💜💜