Chapter 7: Back at school

A/N: Look at my drawing I did of BT21.😊 I'm so proud of myself and I worked really hard on this in art.
——————————-

Y/n POV

After being picked up from school Jackson didn't just dropped me off at home, he invited himself in.

Y/n: "What do you think you're doing letting yourself in?" Y/n said as a joke.

Jackson: "Who bought this house and who bought the furniture?" Jackson said following the joke with a smirk.

Y/n had that "oh you right" face.

Jackson: "Anyways let's see how that foot is doing"

Y/n: "Oh alright"

You begin to raise up your pants to get a better view at your ankle. Your ankle didn't look that bad but it wasn't that good either.

Jackson: "Alright it isn't that bad but you still need to let it heal. You're not a full angel but you could still heal so it will heal slower than me. Don't run or put pressure on it so instead use your wings."

Y/n: "But my wings, they'll see that I'm an angel plus we can't use our powers in school, it's prohibited."

Jackson: "Ok. Well then I will talk with the head of the school."

Y/n: "May I ask how you knew that I hurt my ankle at school?"

It took some thinking before Jackson could answer my question.

Jackson: "It's just a older brothers instinct," he said with a huge smile.

I didn't want to believe him but I did.

*1 hour later*

After Jackson left my house he went straight to my school and he called me telling me that I could use my wings now until my ankle heals fully.

Before getting dressed I made my wings appear. They are medium sized because they aren't fully grown yet. I have white wings with black at the ends. My wings are sharp but every other angel's wings are round. I didn't ask my mother in time. Jackson never saw my wings so I can't ask him about it.

As usually I grab my pizza pocket from the microwave and fly my way to school

As usually I grab my pizza pocket from the microwave and fly my way to school. I just knew that everyone will be looking at me. Questioning why I am using my wings at school. Every time I pass someone they either ask how this happened? or are you ok? I just tell everyone that I tripped and that I'm fine. I don't like people to worry about me, I rather take care of everyone else than myself.

1st period is over and you fly your way to 2nd period, Reading. You're happy that you finally have one friend in there and it's Jungkook. As soon as you saw him you waved so excitedly but he didn't respond. You flew to your seat and looked at him for a few seconds. You looked at every detail on his face and it looks like he is just dead, not his happy self no more.

Y/n: "Jungkook are you alright what happened?"

It took him awhile to turn his head to face you. What he told you next made you not like him no more.

"Yoongi tried to kill me."