Chapter 10: Life or Death

Jungkook: "So the door you have is called Door of Shelter," Jungkook starts reading the details of the door, "this door could give shelter to ONLY demons and has been past down from generations to generations in the Min family since humans were discovered on this Earth. Your family?" Demon Yoongi only nodded in response. Jungkook started reading something at the bottom of the paper. "If the door ever comes close to dying the only way to save it is to," Jungkook went silent for a minute, "is to kill a angel and feed their heart to the door."

Demon Yoongi: "Sorry Jungkook, I can't have this door die." Demon Yoongi couldn't look Jungkook and he was also tearing up. Jungkook is like a little brother to Yoongi and the thought of having to kill Jungkook for a door is dumb but Yoongi knew that he HAS to do this. "Listen Jungkook you're like a little brother to me, and it will break me to kill you but I HAVE to do this. Not only to keep generations but to also keep myself safe from my parents."

Jungkook: "Why me???" Jungkook also took Yoongi as a big brother but Jungkook would NEVER kill Yoongi. Even though Jungkook doesn't understand Yoongi's situation and consequence for letting this door die, he knew that he just can't die here. "Did you know I also looked up to you as my older brother?" Jungkook started to tear up as well, just imagine your beloved like sibling having to kill you. It's going to break you. "Do you know how stupid this sound Yoongi!" Yoongi just kept looking down and not saying a thing, letting Jungkook say whatever he wants to him. "And why not kill y/n or her brother?? Why does it have to be me??"

Demon Yoongi: "I CAN'T KILL HER, NOT HER!! If I kill her brother I don't know what y/n will do if she finds out that I did it." Demon Yoongi was really angry what Jungkook said. "Maybe killing you won't make me feel bad."

Jungkook: "Why do you care about y/n so much Yoongi? What's so special about her?" Jungkook waited for an answer from Yoongi.

Demon Yoongi: "That's what I need to find out too. As soon as the first day of school I smelled something familiar and I had to find out who it came from. It came from y/n, so I can't kill her okay."

Demon Yoongi: "Καλώ το όπλο μου

Demon Yoongi: "Καλώ το όπλο μου." After Yoongi said this his palms were glowing black and weapons came out of his palms. "Είσαι έτοιμο?"

 "Είσαι έτοιμο?"