Chapter 3

Arthur's P.O.V
Every one around me started running and screaming. I have to stay calm if I look scared then every one else will be scared. Once I grabbed my sword I looked over to see that the plate that Merlin was holding was now shattered on the ground in front of him.

Every thing was happening so quick I wanted to go over and see if he's ok but I had to put the kingdom first. So I ran out of the castle as quick as I could just to come to the foot of the battle.

There was armed men fighting everywhere you looked. Some were wearing the armor of Camelot but the rest looked as if they were wearing normal clothes except all black.

The only thing that I could think of was why and how are they here. Then I heard footsteps running up behind me. As I turned around I saw one of the men wearing black running up to me with his sword ready.

The only I can focus on right now is fighting with this man in black. I kept looking behind me to make sure that no one was going to attack me from behind.

Once every few seconds I get a glance of the battle around me.Hundreds no I'd say thousands of men were fighting every were you looked. Some with cuts and scars all over themselves.

Wait...what happened to Merlin and Morgana, and Gwen. Is any one protecting them, I know that Morgana can fight but what about Gwen, and every one knows that Merlin can't even protect himself from a fly. Just I don't know what I would do if any thing were to happen to them.

Morgana has always been like a sister to me.Gwen we have been friends since childhood. Merlin I don't think I could live a day without him, I care about him so much maybe even more than a friend.

Merlin's P.O.V

After Arthur ran out of the thrown room I didn't know what to do. I looked over at Morgana and said "we need to get out of here before it's to late." I grabbed Morgana arm and we ran out of the room.

Morgana looked at me with fear in her eyes "Merlin where we going" her voice sounded scared. I looked away from and said "I don't know right now" and kept running up the hallway. "How about we hide in the stables" her voice had more hope to it. "Morgana that's a great idea" then we turned and ran to the stables.

When we finally got out of the castle we started walking slower and on our toes. We could hear the battle that was happening just on the other side of the castle.

We finally made it to the stables and made sure that no one else was there. We knew that no one else had been there yet because the horses weren't startled.

"Morgana no matter what happens just promise me that you'll stay here" I said catching my breath." Morgana looked at me with a stern expression on her face. "Merlin if your going any where then I'm coming to" I could tell that she was being serious by here voice.

"I need to go and make sure that Arthur is okay." Morgana looked at me with a smirk on her face. "Arthur is my friend to and I'm coming with you" in the tone of her voice it sounded like I didn't have a choice. "Fine you can come with me but you need to be carful."

We both left the stables and headed to the front of the castle. As we got closer to the front of the castle the noise of the battle grew louder. With every step we took it felt like more and more butterflies were filing my stomach. What if we got there but Arthur was hurt or captured... what if he was dead. I tried to shake that idea out of my head.

But then I heard a sound and I think Morgana heard it to because she stoped as well. We looked around for a little bit and didn't hear or see a think. But then a man wearing all black came running out of a bush right at us.

He had a sword in his left hand and a shield in the other. I didn't know what to do I didn't have a weapon or any thing to protect me. But I do have my magic but I can't do it in front of Morgana what if she tells Uther. I have two choices one I do nothing and we both die or two I use my magic Morgana lives and I Mabel die.

I have to do what's right even I die in then end. I just hope that Morgana understands and doesn't tell anyone.

Morgana's P.O.V

Merlin and I are trapped this man Is a skilled swordsmen and we don't even have a weapon. This is hopeless where both gonna die here. I look over at Merlin and he looked confused, what could he possibly be confused about right know.

But then he looks over at me and whispers "stand back." I take two steps back and look over at Merlin. My heart begins to race when I see the man running straight up to Merlin.

I tried not to look but then the man goes flying 50 into the air before landing. I was completely surprised "Merlin you have magic." He looks over at me and says "I was born with it."

Then his facial expression changed into a frightened look "are you going to tell Uther." I see tears start to go down his face "I would never in a million years." He gave out a sigh of relief "I'm sorry I never told you." "Merlin you don't have to be sorry, I completely understand why you would want to hid it." As I looked at him his face looked confused agin.

"Morgana why are you taking this so well?" I realized now I had to tell him "because Merlin, I have magic to, but I don't know how to control it" I saw that his face lit up with excitement. "Do you need some one to teach you because I would love to show you how to do magic" "Merlin that sounds like a great idea."

Merlin's face lit up with joy but in just a second his face looked worried. "We need to see if Arthur's all right" then we both started running to the front of the castle. Merlin a wizard, Arthur's right Merlin is a puzzle.

Hello this is the author and I'm so so sooooo sorry that I updated this really late but I had a lot of work for school but any way I really hope that you are enjoying this and have a merry Christmas......if it's still near Christmas when your reading this