Chapter 7

Merlin's P.O.V

          As I sat watching Arthur I found way to pass the time. Since I'm watching the prince I can't fall asleep but even if I wasn't watching Arthur I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep. I would have been way to worried to even think about falling asleep.

As I look over Camelot I can still see the battle going on. But as it grows darker the enemy seems to slowly disappear into the woods.

It was really strange actually they were fighting one minute and gone the next, I've never seen anything's my like it.

Who are these people? Why did they come here? What were they trying to accomplish? And why did I feel a presences of magic? These questions kept going through my head as I look after Arthur.

As I try to tack my mind off of those questions I try to think of other things. Like I never really noticed how brave Arthur really is. But no matter how brave or strong he is he will always be a clot pole to me.

I remember all the times that he would be yelling at me. He was yelling at me this morning and throwing books at me.

But look at him now. Unconscious lying in his bed. I know that he's not gonna die but still.

I was supposed to protect home I was supposed to make sure he was safe and I was supposed to help him when times get hard.

But the one time I wasn't there he almost gets him self killed. I don't know what I would do If Arthur died. But that shows that Arthur can't live with out me.

I just don't want to think about that. So I went over to Arthur me bed and checked his heart beat. "Good he's heart sound normal" is what I thought to my self.

As I looked at Arthur I could see he yellow golden hair shining and it falls on his face perfectly. It's kind of funny because when I first met him I was jealous of his hair because it looks just so, amazing.

As I look at him I can feel myself start to blush. When I start blushing I would usually turn away from Arthur but since she sleeping I don't have to worry about that.

I slowly walk back to Arthur's desk to sit down, and by now the castle is completely silent.

As I sit there I feel a weird presence like some one is watching me. I just thought that it could be from Arthur because his head was turned towards me.

But as an hour passes the feeling is just stronger and stronger. So I tried walking around the room to see if the feeling would go away.

But I didn't I just kept getting strong and I started felling anxious and it didn't help that Arthur was in the room. When we feel anxious it usually means something bad happens and I don't want anything to happen to Arthur.

I tried to calm my breathing I told myself that I had nothing to worry about.

But as I was about to sit down I looked out the window. In the middle of the court yard there was a figure just stand by there and staring at me.

I gave it a second glance and it was really alright but when would anyone be up at this hour. As I looked at the figure I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman. But as I looked at them I could feel them staring staring at me more and more.

But then there was a bright flash of light and when I looked back they were gone. But the whole court yard was burning in flames.