Chapter 8

Merlin's P.O.V
As I look at the court yard it's burning inflames. I don't know what to think right now.

But as I look at the forest I could see that same fight just looking over at Camelot and watching it's destruction. I look over at Arthur and see him still sleeping. But I know that I have to tell someone before the castle burns.

So I run all the way Gaius chambers. I'm pounding on the door and when he opens it I tell him everything that happened. He started running to the kings chamber.

When we get there he pounds on the door just like I did. "SIR THE KINGDOM IS BEING ATTACKED" Gaius yelled at the top of his lungs.

Next thing I know the king is rushing out and screaming orders. "I WANT EVERYONE DOWN IN THE COURT YARD NOW" Uther says as he rushes towards the thrown room.

When we get there it's just complete chaos. People running in all directions and some still in their night clothes including Uther.

I look over at the door and Morgana is rushing in towards Uther. "What's going on" she says with worry in her voice. Uther looks at Morgana but says loud enough for everyone to hear. "We're being attacked, we only thought the battle was done".

       Morgana's are full of terror and fear. She quickly walks over to me. "Merlin what do we do" she sounds braver than I though. "Well first we should..." before I could finish I was cute off by Uther. "SERVANT WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE GO WATCH MY SON!" he says at the top of his lungs. 

       That second I start running towards Arthur's chamber how could I forget about him. How dumb am I to forget about the injured clot pole of Camelot. As I'm running my heart starts racing and my breath gets heavier and heavier. I run down the long halls of the castle. When I'm finally close to Arthur's door I could see that it was open. I don't remember leavening it open. I slowly walk up to his door and open it slowly. 

       When I get in the room some one els is their bit they aren't one is the servants or knights. Wait- they are he same person I saw outside the same long black cloak. From the back I couldn't tell if they were male or female but all I could tell was that they had a sharp knife in their right hand. I did the first thing I though of I flew them across the room with my magic.

       When they landed on the ground with  a  thump the knife slide across the ground. I grabbed the knife and walked up to them. When I got to them they looked up and I saw their long blonde hair... well now I know that their female. I looked down at them and asked "who are you and what are you doing here." She look at me and said "Why does any of that matter to you... emrys" then in a flash of light her and the knife disappeared.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story I thank you soooo much and I wish you guys a merry Christmas