Chapter 4

Merlin's P.O.V

We were running to the front of the castle to see how Arthur is doing. I bet that Arthur's doing just fine, if he not dead or hurt then he's fine.

I can't even imagine what I would do if Arthur got hurt or worst killed. Just the thought sent shivers down my spine. Merlin just stay claim Arthur will be fine there is nothing to worry about.

As Morgana and I turn around the side of the castle we see complete chaos. I started scanning the crowded to find Arthur, and saw him in the middle fighting with a man just barely shorter than him.

But then out of the shadows a man run up behind Arthur and stabs him in the side. I couldn't control myself 'AAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTHHHHHHUUUUURRRRR' was all that I could say before running faster than I ever had, towards Arthur.

My heart started racing in my chest, I could feel the sweat going down my face, and tears start to come out of my eyes. As were running towards Arthur a man slashes my arm with his sword. Morgana and I ran out of there before the man started a fight.

As we were running Morgana looked over at me with fear in her eyes. "Merlin your arm,your bleeding" "there's no time we have to get to Arthur" I say in between breaths.

We finally got to Arthur. He was laying on the ground unconscious. Arthur please oh please don't be dead you can't die.
As we pick Arthur up I look at him and say  under my breath "come on Arthur you can't die, you can't leave your kingdom,your father, your friends,... you can't leave me so come on you clotpol.

Morgana's P.O.V

As we pick up Arthur I looked over at Merlin and I saw that he was talking to Arthur. I was wondering what he was saying so I listened more closely. I didn't hear every thing he said all I heard was you can't leave me so come on you clotpol.

Hearing Merlin say that to Arthur makes me wonder. Could Merlin.... no he couldn't, but maybe. But it's probably nothing, Merlin's Arthur's best friend of course he would be worried about him if he's about to die.

But Merlin could be more to Arthur than just his best friend.

Hi this is the Author and I'm soooooo sorry about the short chapter but I've been busy on winter break
and if you want something to happen in this story just give me some ideas because I would love them and I kind of need them but I hope that your enjoying the story and have a nice day or night depends on when you read this