Jihoon? Guanlin?-Part 1

Jihoon and Guanlin have been your bestest friends ever! They were your only two, people thought you were a two timer but put it as a joke. While on the other hand, Jihoon and Guanlin actually liked you but you never knew. Of course when you hung out with the other more or gave the other more attention, they would get jealous. You wondered why but didn't really want to investigate. Jihoon or Guanlin would always ask "me or him?" And you honestly took it as a joke. Until one day........

Guanlin: Hey could I talk to you?

You: Sure

Guanlin: Ok

He grabbed your wrist a bit harsh and took you to an empty classroom.

Guanlin: I like you, so me or Jihoon?

You: Stop playing around Guanlin, let's go eat lunch.

As you were about to open the door, Guanlin grabbed your wrist that was close to the knob and pulled it and turned you around and pinned you.

Guanlin: Why do you always think this is just a joke? I'm not kidding, I really do like you and I want you to choose me.

You were shocked and started to stutter

You: Guanlin I-I mean c-come o-on you gotta b-be kidding right?

Guanlin was pissed and fustrated that you didn't understand so he went close to your lips, too close. You didn't know what to do.

Guanlin: I just want to kiss you right now

Then the bell rang

Guanlin: We'll continue this after school WITHOUT JIHOON.

He then left and you sighed in relief.

Wtf? Like me? Why me? He was about to kiss me! He was so close to my lips! Does that mean Jihoon likes me too? NO! Do not think that! He's just a friend, they both are! You thought and hit your head

Jihoon: Can I talk to you after school? *clears throat* Without Guanlin?

You sighed and nodded hoping it wasn't going to be like it with Guanlin.