Ha Sungwoon-Dating My Friend Part 2

The next week, you went to school with Taehyun walking with you.

Taehyun: Ok so remember our plan?

You: Yes

Taehyun: Ok then let's start!

Taehyun started holding your hand to school and you tried pulling it away but he just held it tighter.

You: Let go!

Taehyun: We have to look like a couple!

You rolled your eyes and played along by resting your head on his shoulder.

Taehyun: What the hell?

You: You said we have to look like a couple.

Taehyun sighed and said "ok."

You both walked to school and some people gasped at you guys.

Girl 1: Are they dating?

Girl 2: Oh ma ya! (Sehun's voice)

Girl 3: I ship!

After that girl said that, everybody else started to agree and ship you both. Sungwoon saw and took his girlfriend with him to you guys.

Sungwoon: Wah! Congratulations!

For some reason, he had a hint of hurtness in his eyes. You ignored it and kept walking with Taehyun. The bell rang and you had to leave but since you guys were fake dating, you kissed his cheek making him flustered.

Taehyun: W-what was that?

You: We're dating *wink*

Girl 1: Oh my gosh! S H I P!

Girl 2: Hell yeah!

Girl 3: Dayuuum ship much? YES

You laughed at the girls who said that and went with your friend.

Your friend: I can't believe you have a boyfriend now! (Same one that's dating Sungwoon, in here you only have one friend.)

She hugged you and you hugged back.

You: I know! I'm so happy to be dating him!

You lied and you knew, but you were a bit happy to be "dating" a good guy like Taehyun?

You soon went to your class with your friend and you both sat down.

Time skip to last class...

You started to drift off and go to sleep.

Teacher: Y/N! Sleeping in my class huh? Well you can make it up by staying after school for detention!

The students started to laugh a bit. After about 30 minutes, Sungwoon fell asleep too.

Teacher: Ha Sungwoon! Detention!

Sungwoon groaned

The students started to think that you or him were some kind of player. But you ignored it and so did he.

After school...

The bell rang but you and Sungwoon had to stay behind. You quickly texted Taehyun that you weren't going to walk with him home because of detention.

Taehyun❤: Wow! Why were you so tired?

Y/N: Idk but I'll walk home with you tomorrow. Ok?

Taehyun❤: Ugh fine!

Sungwoon also told his girlfriend the same thing.

Teacher: I gotta go to a meeting so I trust you guys. After you guys finish cleaning, make sure to lock the doors and close the lights.