Bae Jinyoung-Heartache? Part 3(Final)

A few months later...

You finally became a trainee, and was added in CLC. You were supposed to debut with them but due to you going in Produce 101, you had to wait. Your stage name was Kwon Eun Bin.

Your group had recently came back with "Black Dress". You were thrilled to debut, but since Wanna One had a new comeback, "Boomerang". You had to see Jinyoung, and you had remembered the last thing he has said to you. "I will always love you forever. You will and always be my first and last love."

Your POV...

Why am I always thinking about him? I'm happy with Daehwi, I shouldn't be thinking about him. I should start getting ready.

Author's POV...

You started getting ready, and you finally finished.

Once you finished, you went backstage to put on the mic

Once you finished, you went backstage to put on the mic. As you were there, you saw Jinyoung, and he saw you too. Your heart broke but you ignored it, and saw Daehwi!

You: Daehwi!!

Daehwi turned to you, and smiled brightly.

Daehwi: I missed you!!

You: Me too!

Manager Park: Eun Bin!! This is no time to be all lovey dovey with him! Get into your positions!

You groaned and waved him goodbye.

Daehwi: Y/N!!

You smiled and got into position

You smiled and got into position. Meanwhile on the other side, you could see Jinyoung getting mad but trying to cover it.

You finally finished and went to where the MCs where at. There, you saw Mark from NCT, Mina from Gugudan, and Seongwoo from Wanna One.

Mark: One, two, three!