Lee Daehwi-Break Up Part 2

You turned around and saw Daehwi. You tried running but he caught up to you and back hugged you. (Do I put back hugs in these imagines too much?)

Daehwi: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this to you. I missed you so much, you were my everything and you still are. How did I not see that before? I love you Y/N with all my heart.

You turned around in tears and you saw Daehwi also in tears.

You: I missed you too!

You then hugged him and you both cried together.

Daehwi: I'm so sorry Y/N, I'd rather have my reputation get ruined then not date the one I love. Please don't leave me again.

He started to cry which made you cry.

You: I won't, I love you too and I wanna start all over again.

You smiled and he pulled you in for a kiss. You both kissed and hugged.

But there he was, Lai Guanlin holding your favorite flower ready to confess to you. He started tearing up watching this, he was feeling stupid enough about you might not wanting to accept him but this? This was too much for him.

Why was I so stupid? I should've known she still loved him! Getting my heart crushed AGAIN! Great! Am I just not good enough? Guanlin thought and sighed

He threw your favorite flower away and left. The next day, he went to school but saw you and Daehwi holding hands. You looked at him and mouthed 'sorry.' He nodded his head 'no' and mouthed 'congratulations.' He may have seemed happy to you but he was only faking it, his heart shattered into a million pieces whenever he saw you and Daehwi laughing and smiling together.

That could've been me, I was just too late. He thought

This was so sad for Guanlin! I feel so bad making him hurt like this! But since it was a Daehwi imagine instead I have to make Daehwi win the girl. My heart hurt when I wrote for Guanlin!