Ha Sungwoon-Dating My Friend Part 1

Author's POV

You would think that there would only be one love triangle right? Well wrong! There are two, let me start you off with two girls and one boy.

Y/N

Y/N's friend

Ha Sungwoon

Second love triangle, two boys, one girl.

Y/N

Ha Sungwoon

Noh Taehyun

***

Your POV

I went to school, tired as hell, I passed by my crush but didn't want to react. I went to class and fell asleep.

Hours later until lunch.....

Author's POV

You went to the cafeteria hungry as hell, today was one of your worst days ever. You grabbed your tray of food and went to your usual table. You started eating when your friend came up to you yelling happily.

Y/N/F: OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! Y/N! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?!!

You: What?

Y/N/F: Ha Sungwoon asked me out! My all time crush asked ME out! Can you believe it?

Your heart shattered hearing those words. Of course you liked Sungwoon! Cliché right? But the thing was, you never told your friend about your crush thus letting your friend also like him. You were hurt but thought that you should support them instead of being hurt and jealous.

This is seriously the worst day ever!!! You thought but smiled

You: O-oh great

You tried sounding enthused but your heart just broke of just the thought of your friend and him dating.

Y/N/F: What's wrong? You don't sound happy for me.

You: Well it was just unexpected that's all.

Y/N/F: Oh well we have a date later on so I can't stay after school today sorry.

You shook your head

You: No it's fine, go ahead and have fun with your new boyfriend.

Your friend squealed and left

Your friend: Thanks Y/N!

You smiled but after she left you started feeling very heart broken. You couldn't believe it, your friend and your crush dating! You couldn't exactly blame your friend because she never knew about you liking him. You were tearing up and decided to go to the library. You tripped on a banana peel. You waited to hit the ground but when you opened your eyes you were captured in Noh Taehyun's arm.

You: Oh thanks Taehyun! Gotta go byee!

Taehyun laughed and left

He looks familiar? Like I've seen him around campus but he just looks familiar? You thought and left to the library.

You saw Sungwoon and pulled him aside.

Sungwoon: Oh Y/N hi!

You nodded with a "hi."

You: I heard you asked my friend out and she said yes.

Sungwoon nodded

Sungwoon: I'm so excited for our date today!

You heart ached but you shook it off and you didn't want to talk about that.

You: I just wanted to tell you that if you ever break her heart, I SWEAR I will beat your ass up until you are bleeding as hell!