Kim Jaewhan-Beautiful (ft. Jeon Jungkook from BTS)

Flashback

Jaewhan had called you to meet up with him.

You: Hey Jaewhan!

You tried to hug him but he pulled away.

Jaewhan: Look Y/N, I'll make this quick and easy for the both of us. I want to break up since I'm debuting with Wanna One soon. I can't have someone or you precisely to hang on to me and bring me down. I'm sorry but I want to break up.

Your eyes were tearing up from his words.

You: Did the company make you do this?!

Jaewhan: No it was my decision.

You had mixed feelings about this, both anger and sadness. You were mostly mad of course.

You: Then yeah let's break up, if that's what you want.

You backed away from him and started to run as fast as you could.

End of Flashback

You worked at a library and was a trainee at CJE&M Entertainment. You knew that's were Jaewhan was too but the company wanted you so bad so you gave in. You were friends with the Wanna One members, along with one of them being your brother, Hwang Minhyun. You always saw Jaewhan with angerness and hatred, and everytime he tried talking to you, you left.

After leaving the library, you left to the company and went to the dance room. You were too focused on dancing that you didn't even see someone staring at you. Once you turned off your music and looked at the mirror, you saw him.

You: Ahhh! Minhyun!

Minhyun laughed at your reaction.

Minhyun: Sorry sis, let's get food I'll treat!

You: Sorry Minhyun, but I have to be on a diet.

Minhyun: Diet?! What did I say about a diet?! You're skinny enough already! Who's making you do this?!

You laughed a bit

You: I'm making myself do this, I have to push myself so I could debut.

Minhyun: Don't push yourself too hard or else you'll faint.

You sighed at his words

You: I know, well I gotta keep going so...

Minhyun: Oh right right! So you sure you don't want any food or snacks?

You: I'm sure.

Minhyun: Well too bad, I'm buying and you're eating.

You: Fine now go!

Minhyun left, leaving you to practice again but a voice made you jump up and turn around. It was Jaewhan, your ex.

You: What do you want?

Jaewhan: Just wanted to see how you were doing.

You: I'm doing great, now leave.

You were still pissed at him, it has only been months and you've tried your whole best to avoid him.

Jaewhan: Dieting? Pushing yourself? You need to take care of yourself Y/N, it's not good for your body.

You: Why you so nosy? I could take care of myself, and since when did you start caring? It's my body I'll do whatever I want with it.

Jaewhan took steps closer to you while you tried getting away from him.

Jaewhan: Take care of yourself.