Kim Donghyun? Im Youngmin? Part 2

The next day you woke up with your phone going off.

3 Text and Missed Call Notifications...

You groaned and saw that it was just Donghyun. You called him..

You: Hello?

Donghyun: Y/N! Remember that I pick you up at 8:30! Wear something casual but pretty! See ya later!

Then he just hung up, wow great talk I guess. You thought as you went to go do your morning routine.

*****

You were finally getting ready for the date with Donghyun. Youngmin hasn't even texted you yet ever since he kissed you last night. You shook the thought of him off and got ready.

You heard somebody at the door and when you opened it, you saw Donghyun smiling cutely

He put one of his hands on his chest.

Donghyun: You just took my breath away.

You smiled awkwardly.

You: Thanks? Come on let's go.

Donghyun: Ok come on then.

As you were walking, you locked your arms with his, making him surprised and red. He quickly pulled away.

Donghyun: W-what are you doing?

You: Come on Donghyun! We are on a date.

Donghyun: I guess?

Then you locked your arms with his again and you both walked to the park.

Donghyun: I love the park, it brings good memories as a kid for me.

You: *sigh* I do too, this date is great.

Donghyun: *smiles* I know, hey I wanna dance.

Donghyun snapps his fingers at a guy and he started to play the guitar.

Donghyun: Care to dance?

I smiled a bit as I stood up and took his hand.

You: Don't mind if I do.

You both started to dance gracefully and then you finally were in his arms and he was leaning in while you were leaning out. He finally realised what he was about to do and quickly pulled you up.

Donghyun: I'm so sorry, I wasn't suppose to!

You: It's ok, don't worry about it.

Donghyun: I think I should just take you home.

How come everytime something like this happens, they take me home?

You: Ok then

As you were walking home you almost tripped, you fell in Donghyun's arms.

Donghyun: Are you ok?

You: Yeah, thanks

You got up and continued walking, you finally got to your house and opened your door.

Donghyun: Y/N?

You turned around and before you knew it, he was kissing you and you finally kissed back. He pulled away shocked from what he did.

Donghyun: I broke the rule!

He quickly left before he could say anything.

End