Bae Jinyoung-Heartache? Part 1

3 years ago....

Baejin and you have been together for 2 years. You guys been together even before he became an idol. You hung out with the other boys and he got jealous too much. You always teased him because of his cuteness. He pouted

Jinyoung: I can't believe you would rather hang out with them than me!

You: Stop being so clingy

You hugged him but he turned away.

You: Ok sorry, I won't do that again maybe.

Jinyoung: Fine

You smiled and you guys left but as soon as you guys left the building. A lot of people took pictures and posted them.

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"Wow she's so pretty!"

"Why can't I be pretty like that?"

You soon got home and turned on the TV. You saw Baejin

Reporter 1: Who is she?

Reporter 2: Is she your girlfriend?

Reporter 3 Are you guys dating?

Jinyoung: Please, I wouldn't date somebody like that. She's not my girlfriend, I was just giving fan service that's all. She's just a fan, that's it, nothing else.

You teared up hearing those words. You blocked Baejin and called him one last time.

You (on the phone): I'M JUST A FAN?! NOTHING ELSE?! YOU KNOW I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T ASHAMED DATING ME! BUT I GUESS YOU ARE! THAT'S IT BAEJIN! NO JINYOUNG! WE ARE THROUGH I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!

Before he could even answer you hung up, crying so hard on the floor. You heard a knock at the door. You opened it and saw.....

Lee Daehwi

You: Daehwi?

Daehwi: Hey I heard the news. Are you ok?

You teared up

You: No

He pulled you into his embrace and you felt warm. You let it all out, crying so hard.

Daehwi: I know I know, but don't let him be the reason why your crying. Show him that your better without him! Make him regret what he said.

You sniffled, a bit shock at what he said.

Daehwi: Look I know he's a member in my group but he shouldn't have done that to you. If you ever need me you can just call me whenever you want to.

You smiled

You: Thank you Daehwi for making me feel better.

Daehwi smiled

Daehwi: No problem!👌

Present.....

As you and Jinyoung grew distant, you and Daehwi grew closer. Jinyoung always tried talking to you but you avoided him and walked away. It still hurt your heart but honestly you've been great without him. You didn't care that much as you used to. Your heart hurt everytime he tried walking, talking, or even look at you so you avoided him. Daehwi noticed and grew protective. Thus, both of them becoming enemies. (A/N: I'm breaking Panwink and Jinhwi apart!)

One day after all the boys left it was just you and Jinyoung. You tried leaving quickly but he back hugged you and made you turn around.

Jinyoung: I missed you