Jihoon? Guanlin?-Part 3 (Final)

But your sister ruined the moment!

Your sister: HEY GUYS DID YOU BRING ANY FOOD BACK? (A/N: This is me😂)

You groaned

You: DUUUUUUDE GO AWAY!

Your sister: Whyyyyyyy?

Jihoon chuckled at your cuteness.

Jihoon: It's ok Y/N I'll get going now.

You waved and went home.

Your sister: *clears throat* Your welcome! I just saved you from another boy trying to kiss you.

You rolled your eyes

You: Go to your room, damn gotta be so annoying.

You went to your room to and locked the door. I think I know my feelings now you thought.

The next day....

Winkboy😉❤: Hey I'm not going to school today. I have to go somewhere with my family.

You: Oh ok have fun!👋

You sighed and walked to school. You saw Guanlin and gasped. You tried turning away but he grabbed your arm and made you look at him.

Guanlin sighed and his eyes soften.

Guanlin: I missed you

Guanlin pulled you and hugged you. You felt safe by his embrace. You hugged back and he started to tear up.

Guanlin: We should probably go somewhere private.

You nodded in agreement.

You guys found an empty classroom.

Guanlin took a deep breath and you were nervous about what would happen.

Guanlin: I'm very sorry! I don't know what got to me! I missed you so much! I promise never to be like this again!

Guanlin hugged you tightly, scared that you might say something that will hurt him.

You: I missed you too and I want to be friends again but you have to be friends with Jihoon. He apoligized to me yesterday and I accepted it.

Guanlin sighed and obviously didn't want to be friends with Jihoon again.

Guanlin: Fine I'll try, but I'm only doing it for you.

You and him smiled, you started to feel your heart pounding at his smile. (A/N: Why is this so cliché?😂)

I admit I'm starting to like him! Now I don't know my feelings. You thought

Guanlin: I want to kiss you but last time this almost happened we stopped being friends.

You looked at him

You: This time it's ok, you can kiss me.

Guanlin looked at you and smiled. There goes my heart again!

He got closer and closer. Looking at your eyes then lips. He leaned in and your lips were almost touching. But he pulled away.

Guanlin: I shouldn't, I don't want to ruin the friend relationship.

Then, the bell rang.

You groaned

You: Fine but I would've let you, you know.

And you walked out.

Ugh why didn't I kiss her? Stupid me! Guanlin thought

You started texting Jihoon.

You: Hey Jihoonie! Guanlin apoligized and me and him are friends now! Your ok with that right? I mean we could all be friends together now.

Ugh I don't want to be friends with Guanlin! Jihoon thought

Winkboy😉❤: I still don't like him! But if it's for you then I'll try.

You: Ok thanks Jihoon! Bye! Love ya! (As a friend)

Winkboy: But I actually love you and not as a friend but more😞
Not sent

You walked to class and saw your 11 girls.

Chaeyeon: Y/N! Where have you been?

You: Guanlin and Jihoon apoligized to me and I accepted.

All 11: Since when?!

You: Jihoon, yesterday and Guanlin, today a few minutes earlier.

All of them were shook, (A/N: JUNGSHOOK)

Yoojung: Are you ok? Did they try to kiss you? Who are we gonna have to beat up?

You laughed

You: It's ok guys and yes they did try to kiss me but I'm alright. I think I might be developing feelings for both of them though. I don't know who to choose.

Nayoung: Awww sounds like our youngest is in a love triangle!

You playfully rolled your eyes.

Sejeong: This is just like a fanfiction! Man! I wish I was in a love triangle!

Yeunjung: Bruh mostly every boy here likes you! Watch, *clears throat* WHO HERE WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT WITH SEJEONG?

Every boy in the classroom turned around and started yelling.

Every boy: Me! Choose me!

Yeunjung smirked

Yeunjung: *whispering* See? OK OK WE WERE JUST KIDDING AROUND.

All the boys groaned, and some even said 'wow' or 'what a bitch.'

You: Anyway I don't know who to choose!

Sohye: It's ok Y/N! You'll know who to choose once your heart decides.

You sigh

You: I hope so.

3 months later....

Christmas Day!

You were going to walk to the park to admire the scenery when somebody texted you.

Winkboy😉❤: Hey what ya doin?

You were about to text when you got another text notification.

Linlin❤: Hey how you doing?

I think I know my heart's decision now. You thought

You both texted them to meet you at the park. When they arrived, they both brought chocolates and roses. You sighed and looked at them two while you sat between them.

Guanlin: Why'd you ask if we can come?

You: Because I want to remind us what good friends we were back when we were little kids and it was before all this love triangle happened. Follow me

You guys walked and you guys finally reached to your guys's old elementary and playground.

You: I missed it when we were just friends and nothing more than that. But my heart finally chose someone.

You sighed

You: I choose...................

(A/N: You guys could choose who you want!)