Chapter 9 - Shopping pt 2

Sang POV

I'm a little overwhelmed once we get back to our houses after training this morning. The guys statements have me feeling confused but also really excited. And oh my sweet Corey. He just melted my heart with his speech. I've read novels with men who make speeches like that, and never did I believe I was going to be on the receiving end of one. 

I've kissed Owen, Gabriel, Raven, Axel and Corey. All of them seem to know but now one seems jealous. I'm not sure that it's normal but really? Who am I to decide what's normal. 

I know the guys this morning made the proclamation that they wanted to all pursue relationships with me and they are going to move at my pace, which I appreciate, but I want to talk to the guys who weren't with us this morning. Owen, Axel, Raven, Corey, Brandon. North, Nathan, Kota, and Sean have all voiced that they have no concerns over pursuing this relationship but I still want to talk with Gabriel, Victor, Silas, Luke, and Marc. I think Gabriel already proved he didn't care but I need confirmation before I pursue anything with anyone. I don't want to hurt this group of brothers but I also need to protect my heart and I could easily lose it to these 14 men. What if not all of them want this? Could I just be with some and not the others? What if they all don't want this, they end up leaving me? Do they think I'm a whore because I want all of them? Oh god, I can't be the girl that my step mother thought I was.

No Sang! You live for you! You keep your head held high and go after what you want. And if you want these boys, you make it known. If they can't or wont handle that, it is not your fault!

Alright, good pep-talk!

After the boys drop me off, I head home and let them know I need to shower and change for shopping today. They let me know to just come on over when I'm ready and that Gabe and Victor will be ready.

Once I get home, I first take a quick shower and rinse my hair out because frankly sweaty hair is gross. 

Once I'm done, I throw on some leather shorts, a Ramones band tee crop top, a choker, black boots and a light jean jacket just in case any of the stores are cold. I'm small and the slightest shift in the weather effects me. 

I dry my hair quickly and let it fall with my long natural waves and just throw a black beanie on. No need to fret with my hair. I put some light make up on and check myself in the mirror one more time. You can see one of the largest of my scars wrap around to my stomach but I'm learning to be comfortable in my body and I need to accept everything about it now. I'm sure Gabriel mentioned the scars to his brothers and that's why nobody made a comment about them this morning. I hope that continues. I'm not quite ready to delve into my past.

After finishing getting ready and grabbing my wallet and keys, I start my short journey over to their house. When I knock on the door the incredibly handsome face of Axel opens the door. I blush remembering the fierce kiss we had this morning and how badly I wanted that to go further. 

"Hey Kitten.Come in. Hungry?" He asks as I slip past him and nod. "Good, you're going to need the fuel for your second shopping trip with Gabe today. I think Brandon and I are going to tag along in our truck in case we need the space for your purchases. Anything we can't fit, we'll get delivered." He smiles at me before completely surprising me and picking me up to kiss me again. Hard. I gasp from the unexpected contact and he immediately turns it into a passionate make out. His tongue darts into my mouth, caressing every crevice. I moan and suck on his tongue like I did with Gabe, and I'm pleasantly surprised when he has the same reaction. He groans and bucks his hips into my core while I grind back and moan into his mouth. If these boys keep this up, I'm going to die of over stimulation. Can you die of that? That'd be a great way to go.