Chapter 1- Arriving

Sang POV

*Right outside Charleston*

I've been driving for god knows how long and I'm almost to my new home. I'm excited but I'm also really nervous. What if I have trouble living alone? What if my nightmares plague me here too? I know she can't get me anymore and I'm one tough chick, but my nightmares bring me back to the little girl I was 10 years ago when she first started to 'punish' me. I have to be strong here, it's just me and that's okay. But i'm going to live. I will make this the best life I can.

While driving into Charleston, the car engine sounds like it's slipping. Fucking great! I passed a shop about a mile back, I'll head back and see if someone there can help me. I can do a lot to car but with no tools I'm pretty fucking useless. I turn around and drive down the road to the shop I saw. 

While pulling in, I see only motorcycles. Well shit! Hopefully someone in here can at least take a look or you know lead me somewhere that can. But while I'm here maybe I can look into getting a bike. I don't know how much money I'm inheriting but from the conversation I had with the lawyer an hour ago on the phone to let him know where I was, it sounded like a lot. 

I hop out of my car with the top down and I don't see anyone at first. So I have a peek around before anyone notices. It looks like they have a dozen bikes at different stages of taken apart. Some of these bikes look custom, I'm going to have to ask about that. While running my fingers over one of the most beautiful bikes I've ever seen, I hear a throat clear behind me. I whip around and I'm met with the most beautiful cerulean blue eyes I've ever seen. Upon looking deeper they hold a sadness in them that I'm sure my own eyes reflect. Instantly I recognize this man as someone I can relate too. He has short sun-kissed blonde hair and looks to be about 6'3", well over a foot taller than me. I have to crank my neck up to see him. He's got a muscular build with a lean waist, if he wasn't standing here with grease on his face, I would say he belonged on a beach with a surf board with his tan skin and natural glow he has. He clears his throat again and I realize we both have been sizing each other up, he goes to speak and his voice is so soft but surprisingly deep for his whole look.

"Can I help you?"

Brandon POV

I love being at my shop, I can work with my hands and get lost in my work with out having to worry about people. It's not that I don't like people, It's just that I fucking can't stand fake people and it seems recently that's all my family and I have run into. My family joined to Blackbourne team about a year ago and they've really helped us get pass this whole Kayli drama. I thought I loved her but when she left with that fucker Blake, I realized she was just someone to make me feel good for the time being but it was never long term. She would have torn us apart if she didn't leave. We all decided to leave our apartments at Sargent Jasper and buy a huge home in the same neighborhood as Kota and Nathan. We set up our old apartment as a safe house if ever needed but we needed out of there, we needed to be a family again and once we bought that house the 14 of us have gotten extremely close. I would even consider the Blackbourne team as brothers now. We don't all live under the same roof but more often than not we are at our house. With the new Ashley Waters mission coming up, it makes the most sense. Our neighborhood is the closest to the school out of everyone else's homes. 

As I'm finishing some paperwork for one of my clients, I hear the roar of engine pull in and then cut off. I don't have any one expected to come in today but it could just be one of my brothers. I wait a few minutes and when no one comes into the office I decide to check it out. North sometimes loses himself in checking out the bikes and I don't need him fucking with my projects. As I open the office door I see a tiny woman with delicious curves facing away from me gently stroking my pride and joy. I watch her for a few moments and notice how she is really appreciating my bike, not just looking at it but really taking it in. So I take her in, she's at least a foot shorter than myself, she has beautiful long blonde wavy hair that reaches the middle of her back and all I can think about how Gabe would love get a hold of her hair. She has black combat boots on with jean shorts on and a black shirt. From behind she looks like both North and I's wet dream. I decide to clear my throat so I can see her face. She whips around and I suck in an audible breath, she has the most beautiful wide green eyes that hold so much behind them, she reminds me of myself. Shes got a cute button nose and pink pouty lips that I want to kiss and bite. Whoa Brandon, calm down and get her name first asshat! I clear my throat again and notice she was checking me out just as much as I was and when she sees that I caught her she blushes. Fucking blushes! I'm officially harder than a rock and I need to do some discrete adjusting.