Chapter 4

Steve POV

We arrived at the Germany International Airport and Natasha and I was greeted by a S.H.I.E.L.D agent who are now based in Germany.
"Good morning Agent Romanoff." He says.
And natasha nodded.
"Pleased to meet you Captain Rogers. I'm Agent Lonku." He says, his eyes alight with excitement.
"Good day!" I said while I shake his hand.
"How's the flight?" He asks.
"Lovely---" I murmur and glance Natasha. "First time flying first class." I add quickly.
"Good to hear that Cap." He says.
He handed Natasha a car key.
"Here's your car." He pointed the black audi. "And this is the hotel your staying." He also handed us a brochure of the hotel.
"Thanks." She murmurs.
"Dr. Helen Erskine booked at this hotel for 2days. We already booked yours too. --Right next to her." He says.
"Thank you so much Lonku. You're the best." She whispers.
She kisses Lunko's cheek.
"My pleasure nat!" He says.
Seems like they were very close.
We climb inside the car. Natasha was in the driver seat. And Agent Lunko bid goodbyes as we leave.

Natasha POV

I was driving from the airport to the Hotel. And Steve is so quiet... he's so busy looking outside his window.. I wonder what he's thinking. Thank God there's no traffic so we arrived early at the hotel.

We checked in and the room attendant escourted us at our room which is next to Dr. Helen Erskine. Steve is still on silent mode.
We enter our room and our eyes were both staring at the bed.
"I'll take the couch." He says.
I nodded.
"What a gentleman." I smirk.
He just smile and he walk towards the window. I unpacked my stuff then we heard someone knocking outside the door.
"I got it." He says.
"Room service." A waiter appeared.
"Sorry but we didn't order anything." He says.
I walk towards them and I recognized the waiter.
"Agent Samuel?" I asked.
"Hello Agent Romanoff." He says.
"What is this?" Steve asked.
"Don't worry Captain Rogers. We got everything cover." He says.
"I already planted a bug on Dr. Erskine room before she checked in. Everything was installed here on the ipad." He handed me the ipad.
"Got it--- thanks for making this way too easy for us." I smirk.
"Welcome." He says.
With curiousity, Steve asked about what's inside the cart he delivered.
"What's inside?" Steve asks.
"My welcome present for you guys." He says while he handed us the foods from the cart.. "It's real food." He added.
"Wow.. looks delicous."
"Smells good." Steve whisper..
"Okay.. I need to go now." He says
Steve wave his hand and said "Thanks for the food." As I walk Agent Samuel to the door.
"Have a nice day Mrs. Richards." He smile.."
I smiled back and whisper. "Thank you." And shut the door.

Steve's POV

It's a long flight and I feel quite dizzy.
Got a lot of flashback the moment we got out of the plane that caused me speechless. I notice that Natasha noticed my silence but she never bother to ask about it.
I've been in Germany before... everything has change. Very modern.
Our hotel was very beautiful. The architecture--- very impressive. So sad I forgot to bring my sketchbook.

When Agent Samuel left I taste the food he handed me.
"Taste good."
"Is it?" She asked.
"Want to try?"
"Later.." she replies.
She sat on the bed and use the ipad that Agent Samuel gave her.
"She's on the phone." She whispers.
Were monitoring Dr. Erskine. We bugged her room so we definitely have an ears on her room.
"You understand german?" I asked.
She raises an eyebrow "There's a lot of things you didn't know about me Rogers." She murmurs.
"Okay." I smirk. Continue eating.
"She's meeting someone tonight at the restaurant." She says.
"Anything else?" I asked
"This 'Someone' mentions her grand father's legacy and was looking forward to work with her." She added.
She went to get her bags from the floor and she unpack her stuff.
"Jez" she says.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I forgot to bring a dress."
I smile and scratch my head.
"Do you really need one?" I smirk.
She didn't answer my question. She got her phone from her bag and she call someone to get her a dress. She's calling Agent Samuel I guess.
I ate on the coffee table near the bed where Natasha was sitting..
"You should eat." I murmur.
"Yeah.. but I need to take a shower first." She smirks.
She went inside the bathroom but before she shut the door she says "If someone knocked on the door---that's probably the dress I request."
I nodded.
"No problem.." I said with a grin.
"Just incase you fell asleep." She smirks.
"Don't worry."
She shut the door and she begun to take a shower.
After I ate, I also unpacked my stuff. Minutes later someone knocked on the door. When I open the door I expect Agent Samuel. But it's not. But this guy handed me a hanger with a dress wrapped in black plastic. It's quite heavy though. Looks like Natasha ordered more than one dress.
"Thank you" I whisper.
"You're welcome, sir!" He says
I shut the door and Natasha came out of the bathroom wearing just towels.
"Is that my dress?" She asked.
I nod and handed her the dress.
"Yes ma'am." I murmur.
"When will you stop calling me ma'am honey?" She asked in a flirty way as she went back inside the bathroom to change.
I smile secretly. I feel really uncomfortable when she try to flirts with me.
I laydown the couch try to get some nap. But I find it hard to sleep. A got a flashback of Peggy's beautiful face. Wishing she was Natasha who's preparing inside the bathroom and getting ready for our dance. Then this mini old compass of mine fell off the floor from my pocket that startled me. When I picked it up I open my compass and saw Peggy's photo.

"Wish you were here Peggy

"Wish you were here Peggy." I whisper to myself while watching her photo. While staring her picture Natasha came out of the bathroom.
Wearing this black tight beautiful dress showing her curves and cleavage. Her hair and her make up made her more beautiful.
I close the compass and I put it back in my pocket leaving me speechless.
To be honest. I was stunned by her beauty.
"What's with the looks Rogers?" She asked.
"You don't like it?" She added quickly.
"No... no--- it's good. I mean you look good. Pretty. Beautiful." I said. Trying not to choke up with my words.
I scratch my head and she smile. It's kinda embarrassing because I really don't know how to compliment a beautiful woman.
"Sorry. I don't compliment much.--- I've never been in this kind of situation before." I murmur.
"Really?" She smirks.
"You look beautiful" I whisper. Complimenting her.
It's pretty obvious that I was stunned by her beauty.
She walk towards me.
"Will you zipped me up?" She asked.
"Su---ssure." I mummble.
She turned her back and I zipped her dress. She turned back at me again "Thanks" she whispers in my ear.
"It's your turn Rogers. Time for you to get change." She added.
"I I--I'm all set."
I'm staring the clothes I'm wearing.
Blue shirt with brown leather jacket.
She went inside the bathroom and got me something in the plastic bag.
"I also request yours Rogers." She says.
That's why the plastic bag is quite heavy.
"Okay.. I'll change." I murmur and went inside the bathroom.
After I got change I went outside and saw her on her ipad again.
"Anything?" I asked.
"She just had a phone call from her fiancè telling him she's going to have a dinner tonight with someone she's going to work with." She says.
"This suit is quite small for me you think?" I asked.
"No it's not... it looks perfectly fine." She says as she looked me from head to toe.
"Are you sure?" I asked again.
She walk towards me and touch my cheeks. "You look good honey." She smirks.
I try not to blushed again.
"She's on the move.. let's go." She says as she walk towards the door.