Chapter 2

Welcome back Cap!
Steve's POV

I arrived on time at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. It's not how I remember.
I took a deep breath. I walk toward the entrance. The moment I'm inside the building a man dressed in black and white suit walk towards me.

"Good morning Captain Rogers!" He greets.
I nod.
"Welcome to the new S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. My name is Agent Coulson."
"Nice to meet you." I said politely.
He nods and smile.
"Nice place you got here." I added.
He nods again.
"Change much?" He asks.
"Not how I remember." I said.
"This way Captain Rogers." He says as he direct his hands towards the elevator.
He keeps on talking. And he talks fast.
"I'm a big fan of yours Cap! And I was there when we found you in ice." He says with a little excitement on his voice as we continue walking to Fury's office.

As we enter the office I saw a beautiful woman with curly red hair dressed in red blouse underneath her black leather jacket with black leather pants walking towards me

Agent Coulson introduce us together "Good morning Agent Romanoff, I'd like you to meet Captain Rogers!" He says.
She glance and smile as she greets me "Hello Captain!"
I was mesmerized by her beauty and to be honest I'm not really used to talking to attractive women like her so I just gave her a nod and say "Ma'am."

Agent Coulson also introduce me to other agents like Agent13, Agent Barton and Agent Hill. Everybody is very welcoming. We chatted for awhile. When Fury arrives the office he starts pairing agents and giving missions.
I was paired to Agent Romanoff.. I glance at her and I caught her glancing at me til our eyes lock.
In my discomfort I looked away.

With no experience of being a spy I confronted Fury

"I'm a soldier not a spy. I don't know if I could pull this out. " I murmur.
"That's why I pair you with one of my best agent." He says as he nod his head to Agent Romanoff.
"Agent Romanoff will tell you more details about the mission." He adds.
"This way cap!" She whisper.
I followed her to the next room.
"Why undercover?" I asked her directly.
"We need to know about this group and what's their plan." She says.
She handed me a folder with files inside.
"What is this?" I asked with curiousity.
"We recover some files from one of our Agent's computer after he destroys it."
I open the folder and saw a photo of a guy.
"Agent Rumlow. He's a double agent and now dismissed in S.H.I.E.L.D after he secretly recruited Dr. Helen Erskine." She added.
"Erskine?" I asked.
"Grand daughter of scientist Dr. Abraham Erskine. Just like her mother, she also followed her grand father's footsteps." She says.
She handed me two photo's of the Erskine's family. The first one is an old photo with Abraham's family and the second photo is her daughter Elena with her grand daughter Dr. Helen Erskine.
"Abraham's daughter Elena is the one who help Stark's develop the new serum under the super soldier program. And every details of the serum was on that file." She says.
I close the folder and put it on the table.
"Okay. What's the plan? Where's Agent Rumlow now?" I asked
"We're still trying to locate him. Whoever broke in and stole that files. We believed that Agent Rumlow is now working with them. You see, S.H.I.E.L.D originally recruited Dr. Elena Erskine. She got pregnant. She raised her child alone. When Stark died she asks a way out and don't want to be envolved in any of S.H.I.E.L.D's future plan. Years passed Dr. Elena Erskine past everything to her daughter Helen. Giving her the knowledge about her grand father's theory. When Fury found your body, Agent Rumlow was sent to Germany to escourt Dr. Helen Erskine here. She's one of the scientist who help S.H.I.E.L.D's examine your condition while you're asleep." She says
"How come I never met her?" I asked.
"Days before you woke up she went back to Germany to take good care of her dying mother." She says.
"So why Rumlow still needs Dr. Erskine?" I asked
"Because she's the only one who knows how to do it. ---let's just say.. it runs in their blood." She smirks.
"That's why we need to undercover. We need to follow her. Cause following her may lead us to the person's behind all of this. ---And to prevent chaos." She added.
"So.. is she.. still in Germany?" I asked.
"Nope. We just found her location here. She got back here a year ago after her engagement to a New Yorker." She paused and continues "And she has a flight tonight to Germany. ---Better get ready Captain Rogers. Were going to Germany."
She turn around and she pressed something and when it opened I saw my new Captain America uniform in a manniquin and my shield behind it.

" She turn around and she pressed something and when it opened I saw my new Captain America uniform in a manniquin and my shield behind it

"Wow! Is that my new uniform?" I asked.
"I guess." She smirks.
"How can I move in that? It look so tight." I murmur.
"Well... I bet you look good on it." She whisper in a flirty way.
"What?" I asked
"You heard me... don't make me repeat what I just said." She smirks.
I begun to blushed when she keeps on glancing while she's packing. She handed me a bag so I can start packing my stuff.
"Start packing." She says.
I nod and said "Yes ma'am" and she walk towards me til our faces come too close and whispers in my ear "Natasha... you can call me natasha."
She gave me this look that I can't explain. In my discomfort I look away sending her signs that I'm not comfortable and not used to this.
She smiles and walk away.