Chapter 10

Natasha's POV

We're headed back to that old building where Dr. Erskine were. She's still inside the building base on the tracker.
Rogers orders me to call for back-up just incase things get messy. We made our way in without getting caught. And we sneak in to their control room where the CCTV footage were shown.
We found the laboratory in the building and located Dr. Erskine. Looks like she's almost done on the serum.
We ran outside the corridor and encounters 6 guys with gun.
"I got this one Rogers, you stop them now." I scream.

Steve POV

When I got to the laboratory. I saw Dr. Erskine was about to hand the serum to another scientist. And there this guy sitting near the machine and waited to be injected.
I ran over to stop them.
"Dr. Helen Erskine!" I shouted.
She's surprised to see a man in Captain America suit. Everyone at the room stares at me.
"Don't give that serum, Dr." I said.
A bearded old guy came out of the scene.
"Captain America" he said with amusement.
"You're Steve Rogers?" She asks.
I nod in response.
I stare the bearded old man and stares back to Dr. Erskine.
"Don't ruin your grandfathers legacy by giving that serum to the wrong people."
The bearded old guy reveals himself. Turned out that he's one of the alpha member of Hydra.
"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment." He says.
Then Agent Rumlow enters the room.
"Cap!" He says.
Natasha also enters the room.
"Agent Rumlow!" She says.
"Nice to see you again Black widow." He mutter.
"Traitor! Fury trusted you!" She says with anger.
"Why?" I asked The bearded old guy
"My father Alexander Hein is the co founder of Hydra. After Red skull died we let Hydra died to convince others that Hydra no longer exist. ---My father was recruited and became Agent Hein. What they didn't know... my father hired most of his men from Hydra. Recruiting Zolu's and getting him out of prison and operating Hydra inside S.H.I.E.L.D. They were so desprate on making a new super soldier as your replacement. We all know that if they succeed it will be a threat to us. That's why we send our asset. The winter soldier to kill their chosen one. Years passed by they still want to continue what they started. That's why we need to take Stark's down to shut down the super soldier program. He says.
"So you're the one who stole the serums and killed Stark's." I murmur.
He nodded.
"We successfully create four more winter soldier. But lately they just all died. Didn't know what went wrong. Only the original winter soldier left. When Fury found you in ice gave us an alarm." He says.
"That's why you're planning to create an army using the serum." Natasha said.
He nodded again.
"Yes. You're right!" He says.
I can't believe of what I just heard. I can't believe that hydra was operating under S.H.I.E.L.D like how did they not know or notice? Dr. Erskine was force to hand the serum over to the other scientist but she refuse to give it. She was threatened by Rumlow by pointing a gun to her face.
Natasha fights Rumlow and I ran fast towards Dr. Erskine to protect her using my shield when Mr. Hein pulled the trigger to Dr. Erskine.
"You okay?" I asked
She nodded in response.
"Thanks." She says as she took a deep breath.
Natasha still fights Rumlow.
Mr. Hein grabs the stolen files and ran outside the corridor with his body guard.
I ran chasing them.

Natasha's POV

I beat Rumlow down til he's unconscious.
When I got up, I saw Dr. Erskine under the table. Hiding and scared. She's still holding the serum.

"Rogers? You copy?"
"Natasha... you get out of here. Bring Dr. Erskine with you." He says.
"Copy."

"Dr. Erskine.. I want you to come with me." I murmur. While trying to catch some breath.
We ran towards the exit of the laboratory. When we open the door a lot of guards waiting outside the corridor.
"We're dead!" She says. Panic.
"I stay and fight them. You run the other way don't look back. Just run.." I whisper and handed her a gun.
When she ran. I fought the rest of the guys.
The moment our back up came. I went straight looking for Rogers.
"You okay Romanoff?" Agent Samuel asks.
"What took you so long?" I whisper. Almost choking trying to catch my breath.

Steve's POV

I killed most of his body guards until there's only 5 left

I killed most of his body guards until there's only 5 left. And Mr. Hein and his driver climbs to his car and drove away with the stolen files. Thank God Natasha was there to ran after them while I'm still busy kicking ass with Mr. Heins body guard.

Natasha's POV

I pull the trigger by shooting his driver. When the car pulls over Mr. Hein starts shooting at me. He got out of the car pulling the driver out of the driver seat so he could drive the car.
I stop him by shooting him on his right leg. He's about to shoot me again but I pulled the trigger before he could pull the trigger on me. I shot him dead.
I open the car and grab the stolen files of Stark and went back to Rogers.
"You okay?" He asks.
I simply nod and wave the envelops of the stolen files.
And Dr. Erskine came out to the scene and hugs Rogers.
"Thank you Captain!" She says while hugging Steve.
"You're welcome." He says.
"I bet Abraham is so proud of you." He added.
She smile and gave Rogers a kiss on his cheeks and walks away.
Steve walk towards me and pulling me close to him. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead that left me speechless.
"You okay?" He asks with concern on his voice.
I simply nod and hugged him tightly.