Chapter 8

Steve's POV

Were five hours away from the city and we're still on the road. Natasha and I kept talking. To keep us both awake.
"So you've been here before?" She asks.
"I do."
"You met someone then?"
She's sneaking again about my love life.
I shake my head, equally puzzled.
She shrugs, distracted. "You're not answering me."
"I told you I'm too busy..." I murmur.
She glances up and our eyes lock for a seconds.

"Watch the road, Rogers." She says.
"Yes ma'am."
I secretly glance at her while she stares pensively out the window. Natasha's mouth twitches into a smile.

The car of Dr. Erskine enter into a big old building in the middle of the forest. We didn't go through but we stop to a place near with an over looking view of the old building. The car pulls up and Natasha climbs out, leaving me speechless.
"What is this place? Do you remember this place?" She asks.
"No." I whisper.
She check her ipad checking Dr. Erskine status.
We scan the place and there's a lot of security in the area. It's getting dark and we don't have foods. I'm hungry, my stomach is in knots.
She remember that we by pass a motel along the road. It's not so far though. We still got Dr. Erskine on our radar. So we decided to go there instead.

Natasha's POV

We arrived at the motel. And it was raining... after we checked in we went straight to our room. When we open the door we're both surprise to see one bed and no couch.
"I guess we share a bed." I smirk.
"You can still rest on my chest." He whisper with a sarcastic tone on his voice.
I'm surprised to see Steve like this. He secretly smile when I glance at him.
After we settle down we went to a diner next to the motel.
We're both hungry, we haven't eaten all day. So we eat more and talk less.
After eating our meal we decided to go back to our room to rest.
The rain still pouring outside. And we're both lying in one bed. I toss and turn, trying to sleep. In my mind's eye, I visualize Steve's beautiful face. Turning on my side I catch steve gazes at me.
"You're awake." I whisper.
"Can't sleep?" He asks.
I nod in response.
"You want to sleep in my chest?" He smirk.
I smile, embarrassed.
"I'm good." I whisper.
We kept talking and talking until we reached the 'Sex' topic. I can feel his discomfort cause he's trying to change the topic.
"Are you still a virgin?" I smirk.
He raises an eyebrow and shake his head.
"Oh my God! You are..." I squeak.
"Oh come on!" He says. He glances at me. He smile, embarrassed.
"Don't worry Rogers. Your secret is safe with me." I murmur.
He's just speechless and he turn to the other side of the bed to avoid me.