Chapter 5

Natasha's POV

I just realized how hot he was.
I kept on staring at him while were on the elevator.
"What?" He asked. So conscious.
He start blushing.
"Never been stared with a girl before, Rogers?" I asked teasing him again.
He just smile and kept blushing.
"You're blushing.." I whisper.
"No.. I'm not." He murmurs..
I walk towards him until our bodies almost touch and our lips almost kiss.
"Yes you are..." I whispered in his ear.
I handed him a glasses
"Wear it." I smirk.
Then the elevator open and we got out.

Steve's POV

I got really nervous everytime Natasha flirts... I end up myself full of embarrassment.
I'm still new for this mission. It's not like I've never been in a mission before. This is just different. I'm not used to this. I'm more like a soldier than a spy.

As we enter the restaurant. We saw Dr. Helen Erskine in a table with 3 men and 1 woman.
"Remember Rogers. Blend in." She whisper.
I nodded in response.
The restaurant looks fine to me. Wooden chairs, linen table-cloths and white walls with beautiful paintings hanging, with white candles and small vases of white roses. The waiter leads us to a table.
"Here's your table ma'am/sir. And here's our menu." He says as he handed us the menu.
Natasha says "Thank you" in german. I'm impressed.
"So sad... I just ate." I murmur while looking at the menus.
Natasha smile while staring at me. She call the waiter to order us foods.
While she order, I secretly staring at her through the menu that I'm holding so she won't caught me.
God she's so beautiful. She remind me of Peggy.
While staring her beautiful face I heard peggy's voice saying my name. "Steve."
Feels like she's here... I look around me and I look back to Natasha and to my surprise I saw peggy sitting across the table instead of Natasha. I put the menu down the table and still can't believe what I'm seeing. Then someone kick my foot under the table that startle me.
"Honey? Are you okay?" Natasha asked after she kicked my foot under the table.
"I'm fine. --So much on my mind." I murmur.
She glances at the wine list.
"Would you like to choose the wine honey?" She asks, raising her eyebrows at me expectantly. She knows I know nothing about wine.
"Aa.. just water." I answer.
The waiter nodded and left.
"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks
"Yeah I do.. I thought I heard someone." 

Looking at the old couple next to our table.
Their british by the way... I can tell the accent of the lady while talking to her husband that reminds me of peggy.
Natasha caught me staring at the old couple next table.
"So cute." She says.
"Do you have special someone?" I asked.
She holds her laugh. "Define special someone." She answers.
I stare to the old couple again.
"It's really complicated to be in a relationship. ---but I do wished to have someone that I could trust to share my whole life with." She says quietly.
"That's right... it's really hard to find someone to trust these days." I murmur.
"How about you?" She asks.
"What?"
"Any special then?"
"No.--- I guess were on the same page." I smirk.
She nodded but I can see her curiousity. "You've never dated anyone since you woke up?" She asks.
My voice is low, laced with anxiety.
"I'm too busy catching up."

Natasha's POV

He looks so vulnerable.
I tried to change the subject but the waiter is back. Briskly he places our plates in front of us and scuttles away.
While enjoying the dinner with Steve I never forget the mission. I still kept an eye on Dr. Erskine's table.
Steve's kept on talking, sharing something from his past experience. It's very interesting and I do love hearing about it.
After 5 minutes Dr. Erskine went to the ladies rest room. So I followed her.
"I'll be back." I whisper to Steve.
I got up and walk straight to the rest room.
When I got there I saw her standing infront of the mirror. She's staring herself and trying to hold her tears from falling.
"Are you okay?" I asks her in german
She nodded and say "Sorry" in german.
"I'm okay. I just miss my fiancè. He's in New York." She said but this time in english.
I nodded.
We kept talking inside the rest room. I handed her a tissue to wipe the tears. She said "Thank you." She open her pouch and took her lipstick.
"Nice shade." I said.
"Thank you." She says. "You like to try?" She added and she handed me her lipstick.
"Why not."
I put some of her lipstick in my lips even though I don't need some retouch. I'm so lucky we have the same brand of lipstick. I tricked her, before I handed her lipstick back I switch mine instead and turn the tracker activated.
"Thank you." I whisper.
"Welcome" she says.
Before she open the door she look back at me and introduce herself.
"I'm Helen by the say." She says.
I nodded.
"Natalie."
"Nice to meet you, Natalie." She says.
When we went outside the rest room a man walk fast toward Dr. Erskine.
"What took you so long?" The man sound angry.
She didn't answer his question. I'm standing behind Dr. Erskine and the man caught me staring at him.
"You are?" He asks.
Dr. Erskine interrupt "Someone that I just met at the rest room." She says.
I smiled. And I saw Steve coming.
"Honey?" He says as he joins us.
And they stare at Steve.
"Hey." I walk towards him.
The man just stand there staring at us.
"Oh, this is my husband Josh." I said while introducing him to Helen Erskine.
"Helen" she said while she offer a hand shake to Steve.
"Ma'am"
"Okay then.. have a good night" the man murmur as he drag Erskine.
"Wait.." she says.
She stare at Steve's for a seconds "You look so familiar." She mumble.
I'm so nervous. What if she recognise Steve? She met Steve few times before while he's still asleep.
"Do I?" He asks. Alarmed.
She smile and she let it go "Sorry..."
Then she walk back to her table with the man behind her.
It's pretty awkward actually.
"Thank you for saving me." I whisper to Steve.
"Saving you? I did nothing." He smirk.
I just smile and went back to our table.
Minutes later we saw Dr. Erskine and her companies left the restaurant.
"Their leaving." He whisper.
I took my ipad out to activate the tracker I put inside the lipstick that I switched.
"Don't worry." I paused and stare at Steve.
"Trackers Activated." I add quickly.