Issa Photoshoot

24 Year Old, Jazzmyn Rogers Is The Mother Of The Basketball Player, Kelly Oubre's, 4 Year Old Daughter, Nina Oubre

24 Year Old, Jazzmyn Rogers Is The Mother Of The Basketball Player, Kelly Oubre's, 4 Year Old Daughter, Nina Oubre. She's A Professional Photographer And She's Now In A Relationship With The Basketball Player Kyle Kuzma.

Jazzmyn Grew Up In Ninth Ward, New Orleans Where She Met Kelly. After Hurricane Katrina Hit Her Dad Moved Her Family To Houston, Texas. In Houston, Jazzmyn Found Herself In An Abusive Relationship. She Was Young And Naive. So She Didn't Leave Him.

A Few Years Later, Kelly Came To Houston And Linked Back Up With Jazzmyn. Once Her Ex Found Out About Kelly, He Attacked Her. This Particular Fight, She Fought Back. Being That She's Little And He Was On The Verge Of Killing Her, She Shot Him.

After This Incident She Went MIA Due To Judicial Reasons. When She Came Back, She Confessed To Kelly About What She Was Going Through And What She Did. Kelly Stayed By Her Side And Made She Was Alright. During Their Relationship She Ended Up Having Nina.

As Time Flew By They Both Realized That They Just Loved Each Other And That They Weren't In Love With Each Other So They Both Ended Things Respectfully.

Kyle And Her Relationship Has Just Recently Sprouted. They've Been Together For Only 4 Months, However; She Has Been Friends With Him Ever Since Nina Was Born.

Kyle And Jazzmyn Both Aren't Aspiring Artists Nor Do They Produce Music, However, Jazzmyn Is The Head Photographer For The Shaderoom And Several Magazines About Celebrities. It Just So Turns Out That Musical Artists Are All Around Her, So That's How She Falls In Place.

J A Z Z M Y N            R O G E R S

I Was Super Bored. The House Was Empty. Everyone Was Out Doing Something But Me. Kyle Was At An Out Of State Game, Nina Was In Preschool, Persia Was Working, Gee Was Somewhere Being A Savage, And Elisabeth Was Probably Throwing It Back For Bryson At His House.

I Thought About Calling Alexis But I Know Her And Katorah Are Spending Their Last Few Days Together Before She Went On Tour.

"What Is Life Man!" I Yelled. I Was So Bored I Got Mad. Just As I Was About To Cry, My Phone Lit Up. I Grabbed It To See That It Was My Boss, Angelica. I Swiped Right, Accepting The Call.

"Hey Angelica. Am I Needed Today? Please Say Yes."

Angelica Laughed In The Other Line. "Well Damn Jazzmyn. You Must Be Bored."

Jazzmyn Sighed And Nodded As If She Was In Front Of Her. "Yes, I Am."

"Well I Have Good News, Some Girls Are Coming In For A Photoshoot And I'm Under-staffed–"

I Interrupted Her. "I'll Be There In 20." I Said Already Throwing On My Shoes,Grabbing My Car Keys, And The Camera.

"Okay See You When You Get Here."