Social Media A Mess

O M N I S C I E N T

Social Media Was Booming After The Videos Of The Big Brawl On New Year's At Tiffany's Listening Party Were Released. TMZ, Wendy Williams, The Shaderoom, And Almost Everybody In The World Was Talking About This.
(I'm Gonna Let Y'all Hear What Was Said On Different Messy Ass Shows And Stations)

- The Breakfast Club -

"Alright Let's Talk About The Only Segment That's Trending Right Now

"Alright Let's Talk About The Only Segment That's Trending Right Now." Angela Yee Said With A Big Smile.

Charlemagne Smiled Widely. "You're Talking About The Big Ass Fight On New Years?"

DJ Envy Chuckled, Rubbing His Hands Together. "Let's Get It, What's The Info?"

"So As We All Know, It Was Peaches, Or Shall I Say Tiffany Collins', Algee's Girlfriend Of Like 4 Years, Listening Party And Based On What Diana Ross Said, Her Music Was Good." Angela Said Reading From Her Phone.

DJ Envy Nodded. "Alright, That's Good. To Have Someone Iconic Say That About Your Music."

Charlemagne Waved His Hand In Dismissal, Obviously Not Giving A Hell About That. "Yeah Yeah Whatever What's Next?"

"I'm Rudeness." Angela Chuckled Them Continued. "So It Was Said That Her And Her Friends All Went To The Roof To Take Pictures And Woody McClain, A Long Time Friend - Now An Enemy- Came Over To Them With A Allonie Janet Hooked To His Arm."

"Who The Hell Is Allonie Janet?" Charlemagne Asked With His Faced Scrunched Up.

"She Happens To Be Bryshere Gray's Ex Girlfriend. She's Now Woody's Girl, Weeks Before This Happened Woody Went Live With This Girl-"

"Oh Yeah!" DJ Envy Interrupted. "And They Said Woody Had Beat Bryshere's Ass And That A Diss Was Coming Out Soon."

Angela Nodded. "Exactly, However They Never Dropped It. Yet Bryshere And His Girlfriend Of 2 Years, Briana Miles, Dropped Their Diss To Them Called Runnin'. It's Actually #12 On The Charts."

"Yeah Yeah, Good Song. Peep I Said Song Not A Diss. They Hardly Dissed Anybody In That Song." Charlemagne Said. He Wasn't Impressed With Their Diss.

"Yo, Char You're Being A Real Asshole Right Now But We'll Get On That Later." Angela Admitted Rolling Her Eyes. Charlemagne Shrugged. He Didn't Care.

"Anyways, It Was Said That Him Bringing Her Started An Argument. And Then Dreamdoll, Asian Doll, Kylie Jenner, Karrueche, Masika, PJ Williams, Jania 38, NBA YoungBoy, And Keri Hilson Appeared."

"What In The Hell Is Keri Hilson Doing There?"

Angela Shrugged. "Apparently She Had Beef With One Of The Girls In The Clique Named Jaya Jackson. But Continuing On, Dream Doll And Tiffany Have Some Beef. I Don't Know What About Yet But I Do Know That Tiffany Threw The First Blow. After That Everyone Was Swinging."