Secrets

24 Year Old, Persia Gonzalez Is The Girlfriend Of The Louisiana Rapper, Gee Money

Born In Baton Rouge, Louisiana, She Stayed In Trouble But It Never Messed With Her Grades. She's Always Been A Smart Girl.

While A Freshman In College, She Met Gee Money And She Fell For Him. Her Mother Always Told Her That He Was No Good, But Persia Didn't Listen Despite All The Fucked Up Shit He Had Done. She Was In Love. And Being In Love Got Her Kicked Out Of Her Mom's House.

Gee Took Her In With Open Arms But It Came With A Price. At The Time, Gee Wasn't Making Too Much Money So In Order For Both Of Them To Live Right Someone Had To Sacrifice Something.

She HAD To Drop School. Gee Forced Her To Drop Out And Become A Stripper. Persia Wasn't Tripping Though, She Knew Something Had To Give.

Eventually Gee Money Got Put On To TBG And The Cash Started Rolling In. Persia Was So Happy She Thought She Was Gonna Be Able To Go Back To School And Quit Stripping.

Key Word: "Thought."

Gee Had Money Rolling In And So Did P, He Didn't Want All That To Stop, So He Never Allowed Her To Stop. Only Reason Persia Stuck Was Because He Always Reminded Her That Things Was Gonna Get Better In The Long Run.

Gee Ended Up Getting Involved To A Big Fight At The Club And Was Sentenced 120 Days In Jail.

Depressed About Being All Alone Persia Turned To Gee's Close Friend, Another Louisiana Rapper, Kentrell Gaulden, For Help. Somewhere In The Midst Of That, Persia Ended Up Getting Pregnant By Him. She Got An Abortion And Still To This Day, Gee Doesn't Know About This.

Persia Made A Mistake And It Continues To Follow Her Every She Goes.

You See Gee's Life Based On His Music But You Know Little About What He's Really Like, And What's It's Like To Be With Him.

P E R S I A           G O N Z A L E Z

Every Since New Years Me And Gee Barely Talked. I Don't Know What I Did Or What I Said But He Was Really Avoiding Me. For The Most Part, I Gave Him His Space But Now I'm Tired Of It. He's Not A Child And He Shouldn't Hold His Tongue With Me.

Walking Into The Living, I Seen Him On The Couch Playing 2K18. I Sat On The Arm Of The Couch And Looked At Him.

"Gee." I Said Softly.

"Ou, And One. Bitch!!" He Yelled, Ignoring Me, As He Made His Shot.

I Spoke A Little Louder "Gee!"

Again I Was Ignored.

"Garrett Mother Fucking Burton I Know You Hear Me!" I Yelled Saying His Government, Knowing How Much He Hated That Shit.