Salon Talk

22 Year Old, Miyah Nicole Is The Girlfriend Of The Singer And Actor, Luke James

All Her Life She's Been A Hustler, She Was That Hustler That Moved In Silence. To Hear About Her, You Had To Want To Hear About Her.

Just Like Everyone Else, Miyah Was Familiar Struggle, She Didn't Let It Get Her Down Though She Used It As Motivation.

To Survive In This World She Needed Money So She Just Put Her Talents To The Test To Get It. In Result Of Doing So, She Ended Up Becoming A Licsensed MUA And A Fashion Designer. She Sang Background To A Couple Artists' Songs As Well.

Eventually Her Work Got Noticed And She Was Asked To Design Clothes For The Cast Of The NE Story. That's Where She Saw Luke.

Her And Luke Knew Each Other Prior, But They Weren't As Close As They Became That Day And So Forth. As Time Progressed Her Friendship With Luke Turned Into A Relationship, Once They Realized They Really Liked Each Other Allot.

For The Most Part, Their Relationship Was Low-key Due To The Fact They Didn't Want It To Be Drama Affiliated. Then A Couple Friends Became Aware. Eventually, When They Were 6 Months In The Relationship, The Whole World Found Out.

At This Point In Her Life, Miyah Is Ready To Step Foot In The Music Industry. She Had The Voice, The Look, The Attitude.. She Had Everything. Her Man, And Even Her New Friends Were Affiliated In The Industry, How Hard Could It Be For Her?

M I Y A H    N I C O L E

Don't Get Me Wrong, I Love Doing Make Up But Today Everybody Was Gonna Make Me Hate It. I've Been In The Shop Since 6 AM, Slaying Over 50 Girls. My Got Damn Hand Caught A Cramp 5 Times.

Once I Was Finished With My Client SZA's Makeup, She Went To Go Look At It. She Smiled As She Admired, Her Face.

"Yass Sista." She Finally Said Turning Around. "Thanks Girl."

She Handed Me The Money, And I Smiled. I Swear If The Money Wasn't Involved, My Ass Would've Been In The Bed With My Mans.

"You're Welcome Girl. Yakno I Had To Slay Ya."

We Hugged And She Left Leaving Me To Do 50 Plus More Girls After Her. When 5 PM Swung Around, I Was Exhausted.

Looking Down At My Appointment Book I Saw That I Was Finally Done. My Face Was Hurting From How Bad I Was Smiling. Finally, Freedom.

I Did A Whole 12 Hour Shift And Ya Girl Made Well Over One Thousand Dollars. I Think I Did Pretty Good.

Just As I Was About To Pack Up, I Heard The Little Bells On The Door Ring. I Looked Up To See Some Familiar Bright Skin Girl. Once We Locked Eyes She Grinned And Made Her Way Over To Me.

"Aye You Cole?"

I Stopped Packing And Nodded. "That's Me. You Are?"

"I'm Jania. Jania 38."