Love And Basketball

22 Year Old, Journey Amore Is The Mother Of The Singer And Actor, Luke James', Daughter, Madison Aliyah James

22 Year Old, Journey Amore Is The Mother Of The Singer And Actor, Luke James', Daughter, Madison Aliyah James. For The Past Few Years She's Had A Complicated Relationship With The Actor, Dancer, Singer And All Around Performer, Christopher Brown, Ever Since The Existence Of His Daughter Royalty Surfaced.
When Royalty Came About It Not Only Shocked The World But It Shocked Journey The Most. She Was With This Man 25|8, Yeah He Was Involved With The Model, Karrueche Tran, But Christopher And Journey Knew How Deep Their Love Ran For One Another.

When They Broke Up For A Whole Year, Journey Moved On To Luke James. Her And Luke Were Both Good Friends Before They Took Their Friendship Onto Another Level.

Within Some Time Journey Discovered She Was Pregnant With Madison. Once Her Pregnancy Reached The Public, Luke's First Baby Mother Filed Child Support Out Of Hatred. She Bashed Him Until He Lashed Out Extremely, Sending Him To Jail.

This Forced Journey To Raise Her Daughter Alone, Until Christopher Reached Out To Her. He Felt Bad About Her Situation And The Hurt He Put Her Through. He Volunteered To Help With Fatherly Duties As Long As She Did Motherly Duties With Royalty. She Agreed.

She, Maddi, Royalty, And Chris Has Been A Great Little Family. They Love And Support Each Other Unconditionally.

Luke Was Recently Released And Doesn't Like Hearing That Journey Has Another Man Playing Daddy With His Daughter.

Now That Journey Is Back On Her Feet, She's Going Back To Modeling And She's Gonna Try And See What The Music Industry Has In Store For Her. With The Help Of Her Man, Chris, Nothing Will Get In Her Way.

J O U R N E Y            A M O R E

"- And They Lived Happily Ever After. The End." I Read. I Looked Up To See Both Royalty And Madison Sound Asleep.

Smiling, I Closed The Book And Placed It On Their Pink Bookshelf. I Tipped Toed Out The Room Slowly Before Closing Their Door.

"They Sleep?" I Heard Chris Whisper Behind Me, Making Me Slightly Jump.

"Oh God, Don't Do That." I Playfully Pushed Him. "And Yeah. They Are."

"Cool, Cool. Mind Coming Into My Room Tonight?"

I Looked At Him Upside His Head. He Knew Damn Well That Was Against Our Rules. The Girls Can Share A Room But Me And Him Had To Be Separate.

I Sighed. "Chris, You Know-"

He Felt His Hands Up In Surrender. "I Just Want To Talk About Your Baby Dad. Nothing Else Nothing More."