DREAM

23 Year Old, Alexis Saneé Is The Girlfriend Of The Rapper, Young M

23 Year Old, Alexis Saneé Is The Girlfriend Of The Rapper, Young M.A, Or Katorah Marrero, To Others. She's A Model And An Mua.

Alexis Is Familiar With The Struggle. She Spent Her Entire Childhood In The Projects. Her Main Goal Growing Up Was To Move To Los Angeles But All People Did Was Doubt Her, And Tell Her She Was Never Gonna Make It. Alexis Took That Negativity And Used It As Motivation.

After Highschool She Did Exactly What She Wanted To Do. She Moved To California.

She Made Money By Doing Make Up And Modeling. Eventually She Blew Up And Almost Everyone In Cali Knew Her Name.. That's When Katorah Came About.

Once They Got Together, Alexis Explained To Katorah What She Went Through As A Kid. She Told Katorah She Wanted To Help Kids That Wants To Be Something In Life. Katorah Insisted That Alexis Should Get Her Story Out And Help Those Kids.

Alexis Did Just That. Everyone Around The World Donated To Alexis' Charity Event To Help Those Kids. Still To This Day It's Booming.

It's Almost Obvious That She Loves Kids And She Can't Wait To Have Some Of Her Own. She Doesn't Know Whether Or Not She'll Carry Her Own Or Have A Surrogate But She Knows She Will Have Them.

But Before She Does That, She Has One More Hustle To Add To Her Plate And That's Becoming A Musical Artist.

Music Revolves Around Her, Why Not Try It? With Katorah By Her Side Supporting Her She Knows Anything Is Possible.

A L E X I S                S A N E È

I Walked Around The Nice Two Story Building I Rented For Tonight's Events Making Sure Everything Was Spick And Span. Going Into The Break Room J Placed Breakfast Items Along A Long Table For The Kids.

Tonight I Was Holding A Showcase Featuring All Of The Kids In My DREAM Program.

Every Kid Was Gonna Display Their Talents While The World Watched. Yes I Said The World. I Was Going To Live Stream It And Channel 3 News Confirmed It'll Be On Their Station.

These Kids Voices Was Going To Be Heard And I'm Gonna Make Sure Of That.

I Just Pray That This All Goes Well And We Raise Enough Money For Almost Every Kid In DREAM.

Feeling My Phone Ring, I Pulled It Out My Pocket And Answered. "Alexis Saneé Speaking. May I Ask Who's Calling And How I Can Assist You?"

"Damn Ma. It's Me Baby." I Heard My Baby Say From The Other Line. I Shook My Head Smiling. Like I Always Did, I Walk Around While On The Phone With Her. I Don't Know Why But When I Caked On The Phone With My Bae I'd Walk Everywhere.