New Year

First Of All, Happy New Year Babies, WE MADE IT !! Now I'm Not Gonna Hold Y'all Long LESKKEETIIT !

O M N I S C I E N T

It Was Dec 31st, The Day Of Tiffany's Listening Party. She Was Gonna Display The Few Songs She Had On Her Album To Everyone To See Whether They Liked It Or Not.

She Invited Hella Celebrities And Y'all Already Know The Girls And They Mans Was Gonna Come Through.

It Was Honestly The Talk Of The Town. It Was A Be There Or Be Square Type Of Event.

Once Highly Viewed Pages, Like The Shaderoom, And PetTea Blogs Heard About It, They Supported It. Getting The Word Out.

Briana And Bryshere Were In Their Suite, Getting Ready For Tonight's Events. You Already Know They Had To Dress To Impress.

"I Can't Wait To See What My Girl, Peaches Been Working On." Briana Said Applying Lipgloss To Her Lips.

Bryshere Nodded As He Placed His Chains On. "Same Here. It's All Love And Support For Sis."

"Absolutely, Tonight's About Her So We're Gonna Let It Be. Okay Babe?" She Asked Looking At Him.

If Woody Was To Show Up, Which He Was Bound To Do, She Ain't Want Bry To Mike Tyson His Ass. Their Drama With Each Other Already Reached TMZ And Every Other Messy Ass Program. Wendy Williams, Old Ass Is Included.

He Gave Briana A Quick Kiss, And Smiled. "Yes Ma'am. Now Let's Go Take The Girls To A Sitter Before We Be Late."

"Right, Right. Let's Go."

×× Already On The Road, Journey And Chris Were Talking Selfies.

"I'm Feeling That Red Hair On You Baby." Chris Complimented Journey's Now Red Hair.

Because It Was Gonna Be A New Year, She Wanted A New Look.

"Thank You Baby, I Was Starting To Think I Was Ugly."

Chris Scrunched Up His Face, And Looked At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"You're One Of The Most Beautiful Women I've Ever Laid My Eyes On, Shut Up."

"Ouu, All These Compliments." Journey Stuck Her Tongue Out. "Somebody Tryna Get Some WetWet Tonight."

Chris Chuckled. "I Really Mean It But If That Offer Is Up For Grabs, I Meeaaannn.."

Journey Laughed At His Goofiness.

"Mhm, I Got You. You Ready To Jam To Peaches' Music?"

He Nodded. "Most Definitely. I Might Just Collab With Her."

"That'll Be Dope. We'll See Wassup."

×× Jazzmyn, Kyle, Schyler, Jesse, Gee Money, And Elijah Was Already Ready. They Were Just Waiting On Persia And India To Bring They Asses On.

"Persia And India Bring Y'all Asses Man!!" Elijah Yelled. They've Been Getting Ready For Hours.

"Hush Nigga! Beauty Takes Time!!" India Yelled Back.

"Right, Hush!" Persia Cosigned.

"Oh Hell Naw, If Y'all Don't Get Y'all Girls." Kyle Said Shaking His Head, Talking To Gee And Elijah. "Better Put Y'all Foot Down."

"Right, I'm Ready To Go. We Gone Mess Around And Be Late." Jazz Added.

Gee Sighed, He Honestly Knew Persia Was Gonna Put Up A Fight But He Marched Up The Stairs To Her Anyway With Elijah Tailing Behind Him.