13 Reasons Why

25 Year Old Kendall "Kye" Parker Is The Boyfriend Of The 24 Year Old, Actress, Model And Aspiring Singer, Ajiona "AJ" Alexus

You All May Know Ajiona And Kendall From The TV Series Empire Where They Play As The Young Cookie And Lucious Lyon. And You May Be More Familiar With Ajiona From 13 Reasons Why.

As You Can See, The Chemistry And Bond Is Way More Deeper Than What It Shown On Camera, Because They've Actually Been Dating Before Season 3 Aired.

After 3 And A Half Years Of A Steady Relationship They Decided To Move To Los Angeles Together, Where They Are Currently Residing. They Felt Like California Was The Dream State, And For Ajiona Her Dream Was To Become A Singer.

She's A Great Actress, Model And She Has The Perfect Voice So Why Not Become A Singer?

Kendall On The Other Hand Just Acts, Models And Writes Music.

Being That They Both Share A Music As A Passion, They Seriously Support One Another To Strive For Greatness.

And With Each Other, They Were Gonna Do That.

BUT, There's A Catch. Kendall's Ready For  A Baby And Ajiona Isn't Quite Ready.

At First He Was Cool On The Situation, But Being Around The Gang And Their Kids He Just Thought He'd Be An Awesome Father. Plus He's Already 25 And He Wasn't Gonna Get Any Younger.

Ajiona Grew Up Telling Herself As A Child That She Was Gonna Wait Until She Was Married To Have Children, Only Because It Made Her Feel Like The Relationship Could Be Secure.

Plus If Kendall Was To Tell Her This Now While She Was In The Middle Of Pursuing Her Dreams.. How Would She Feel? How Would She React?

Let's See.

K E N D A L L   P A R K E R 
A N D
A J I O N A   A L E X U S

Ajiona Sat On The Couch With A Slight Attitude. Her And Kendall Went 3 Days Without Talking After The Argument They Had They Night Of Elisabeth's Baby Shower.

It Was All Because Kendall Wanted To Have Sex Unprotected And He Of All People Knew Exactly How She Felt About That.

Unprotected Sex Could Lead To A Child, In Which She Wasn't Ready For At The Moment. Now If Her Career Was Together And She Had A Ring On Her Finger Then She Wouldn't Mind Having The Love Of Her Life's Baby.

But Him Ignoring Her Was Childish In Her Eyes. It Was Just Unfair.

She Whipped Out Her Phone And Went Straight To Their Messages Seeing That He Still Didn't Reply To Any Of The 100+ Messages She Sent.