Welcoming Baby Brylen

23 Year Old Elisabeth Paige Is The Baby Mother Of The Singer And Rapper, Bryson Tiller

Bryson And Elisabeth Has Been On And Off For 3 Years. They Were That, "We're Together But We're Not Together" Type Of Relationship.

When They Were Away From Each Other They Were Good But As Soon As They Were In The Same City Things Went Down.

Just Like Things Did Almost 8 Months Ago, At One Of Bryson's Concerts. Which Resulted In Elisabeth Getting Pregnant.

Elisabeth Honestly Didn't Know What To Do Or Say. She Was Pregnant With His Baby And They Weren't Even Together.

She Thought That He'd Might Disown The Baby Or Bash Her Of Some Sort, So She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret.

Nobody Knew For A While Until Her Long Time Friends Persia And Jazz Figured It Out. Any Woman That Has Been Pregnant Before Knows A Pregnant Woman When They See One.

Going Through Some Financial Problems, Jazzmyn Opened Up Her House To Elisabeth And They Moved In Together. The Night She Attended The Awards And She Saw Bryson She Already Knew She Was Gonna Have To Face The Music Sooner Than Later.

She Decided To Break The News To Him Later But Little Did She Know Bryson Had A Feeling Due To His Momma And Her Fish Dreams.

He Was Low-key Excited, He Was Just Waiting On Liz To Finally Tell Him And When She Did, Their Love For Each Other Sky Rocketed.

And Now Their Going To Be Very Proud Parents Of Brylen Emery Tiller.

E L I S A B E T H            P A I G E

Sitting Down In A Local Spa And Salon I Was Getting My Toes, Fingers And Hair Done At Once. Next Was Gonna Be My Lashes, Eyebrows And A Little Makeup.

I Was So Excited For Today.

Today Was My Baby Shower And I Just Knew It Was Gonna Be Lit.

Family And Friends Was Coming Thru , And I Already Knew The Gang Was Coming Through Today.

Today Was Gonna Be Straight Positive Vibes Only.

"Curls Or Bone Straight?"

"Hmm," I Tapped My Chin And Felt Brylen Kick Once. "Brylen Wants Me To Get Curls."

My Stylist Looked Down At Me Crazily. "What? How You Know You're Baby Said That."

"One Kick Means Yes Or It Means The First One. Two Kicks Mean No Or The Second One." I Explained.

"What About Three Kicks?" My Nail Tech, Krystal, Asked, Joining In On The Conversation.

"That Could Mean Both.. Or That Could Mean We Gotta Go Pee." As If On Que, Brylen Kicked Three Times And Pressed Down On My Bladder. "Ou, Speaking Of Which Excuse Me."