Gang Trip PART II🤱🏽

Ps. This Will Get A Little Emotional And Deep Somewhere In The Middle So Be Prepared.

After Hours Of Heavy Breathing, Ice Eating, And Sharp Pains While It Stormed Outside, Elisabeth Was Now Crowning. It Was Time To Push.

Bryson Remained By Her Side Letting Her Squeeze His Hand Here And There. Briana Took Elisabeth Through The Same Steps She Went Through Before Proceeding With The Delivery.

Elisabeth Screamed Every Time She Pushed With All Her Might. She Had Planned On Getting The Epidural But Things Obviously Didn't Go As Planned. Either Way Or, She Was Gonna Have Brylen.

"You're Doing Good Liz. He's Almost Out Give Me Two Full Hard Pushes." Briana Instructed.

Bryson Dapped Liz's Face With A Damp Towel And Kissed Her Forehead. "You're So Strong, I Love You."

"I Love You Too!" She Yelled As She Pushed One Good Time.

"Yes. One More Sis."

Liz Did As Told, And Briana Caught The Baby Boy As He Shot Out. She Wrapped Him In A Towel And Gave Him To Liz. Brylen Cried Softly But Once He Felt His Mother He Stopped And Calmed Down.

Out Of Nowhere The Storming Stopped And The Lights Switched Back On.

Bryson And Liz Looked Down At Their Creation And Both Started To Cry. Brylen Emery Was A Beautiful Little Man.

Briana Ran To Go Tell Everyone The News And They All Bunched Into The Bathroom And All Looked At The Baby They've Been Waiting To See.

"He's So Handsome." Tiffany Says Holding Her Heart.

"Congrats Bro, Welcome To The Daddies Club." Chris Said Patting Bryson's Back.

"I Got Baby Fever Now." Persia Pouted.

"Girl, Me Too." Alexis Says. "Baby Brylen Is So Cute Though."

"Right Y'all Did That." India Says. "Looking Like Your Daddy But With Your Mama Skin Tone."

"On God." Algee Agreed Smiling.

The Sound Of The Doorbell Sounded Through The House. Alexis Ran To The Door To See The Paramedics And That The Sun Was Shining.

"Hi We Received A Call From This Address Almost 5 Hours Ago."

"Yes, My Sis Was In Labor. She Has Had Him Now." Alexis Says Welcoming Them In.

"Alright We Gotta Get Them To A Hospital Quickly To Make Sure They're Alright."

Alexis Led Them To The Bathroom.

"They Ambulance Came To Take Y'all To The Hospital Now, So That Y'all Wont Get Sick."

Liz Nodded. "Okay, Excuse Me Y'all."

Everyone Exited The Bathroom As The Ambulance Flooded The Bathroom To Get Liz And Brylen Out The House.

"Aye Bryson Send Us The Location Of The Hospital, When You Get There." Luke Says Behind Them While They Entered The Ambulance Truck.

"Ight Bet."

The Gang Sat Outside Watching The Ambulance Ride Up The Street And Disappear.

"Wow She's A Mother Now." Jazz Said Letting It All Marinate.

"Right." Persia Said. " We're Aunties."

The Gang Went Inside And Finished The Movie Waiting For Bryson To Send The Location. Bryson Sent Them The Location But Told Them, They Weren't Allowed To Have Visitors For The Next 48 Hours.