Got These Bitches Runnin'

22 Year Old, Briana Miles Is The Girlfriend Of The Actor And Rapper, Bryshere Y

22 Year Old, Briana Miles Is The Girlfriend Of The Actor And Rapper, Bryshere Y. Gray. She's Also The Mother Of Both Of His Daughters, Rain And Londyn Gray.

At The Measly Age Of 14, Her Parents Were Killed Right In Front Of Her, Leaving Her, Her Brother And Sister To Fend For Themselves.

To Ensure That They Had Shelter, Food, And Clothes Her Sister Worked Late Nights Dancing While Her Brother Sold Drugs. Briana Wanted To Help Somehow But They Refused And Made Sure She Stayed In School. They Wanted Their Sister To Be Something.

For Years They Were Doing Alright Until Her Brother Was Caught Up At The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time, Where He Was Murdered. Suffering From Grieving, Briana's Sister Became Strung Out On Drugs And Started To Sell Herself.

At This Point In Her Life, She Had No One... Except Woody. After Explaining Her Situation To Him And His Family, His Mother Took Her In With Open Arms. She Grew Up By Woody's Side, Like Brother And Sister. And That's Exactly How They Looked At Each Other.

Once Woody Made The Cast For The New Edition Story And Began To Go On Tour, He Introduced Everyone To Briana. Only One Guy Clung To Her And She Clung Back.

It Was The Only And Only Bryshere.

Woody Genuinely Warned Briana About Bryshere. He Was A Fuckboy, But Briana Didn't Pay That Any Mind, She Still Jumped In A Relationship With Him.

Briana Winded Up Pregnant With Their First Daughter, Rain, And At 6 Months Pregnant, She Found Out That Bryshere Cheated On Her. She Went Back To The Only Person She Had, Woody.

Helping Bri Out While She Was Pregnant Made Woody Catch All The Feelings In The World For Her. He Saw Himself Replacing Bryshere. He Wanted To Be With Briana And He Wanted To Raise Rain As His Own.

His Wants Was Soon Crushed When Briana And Bryshere Worked It Out. That's When He Hatred Grew For Bryshere.

Besides That, Briana Makes Money By Modeling. She Honestly Couldn't Do Too Much With A 2 Year And 4 Month Old. So As Of Now, Bryshere Was Handling Everything Musically.

B R I A N A                   M I L E S
(Authors Note: Briana, Bryshere, Tiffany, Algee And Their Kids Are Staying In Two Connected Suites At The Moment. So Keep That In Mind.)

I Watched As Londyn Lied On The Floor Moving Her Body Wildly. I Couldn't Help But Smile.

"Is Mama Baby Tryna Crawl?" I Said Making Her Stop And Mug Me.

I Don't Know What It Was With Londyn But She Had The Nastiest
Attitudes Sometimes.

"Um, Little Girl Fix Ya Face."

"Dadadada Da Da." She Babbled.

"Girl, I Don't Care Go Get Ya Daddy."

"I Know You Ain't In Here Arguing With A Baby." I Heard Woody Say Behind Me.