Lucky Mistake (1D FanFiction)

*I dunno what's happened, but the cast only seems to come up on the third chapter so go there :)*

Lucky Mistake

Chapter 1

Louis’ P.O.V.

‘Thank you very much! You’ve been a great audience! We love you all!’ Niall said to the audience in his thick Mullingar accent. The crowd went crazy as he said we loved them. I will be deaf by the end of this tour if we’re not careful.

We walked off of the stage and I slung my arm over Harry’s shoulder, for support more than anything. My knees felt weak with all of the exercise of jumping around on stage. Haz chuckled at me and continued walking into our dressing room.

‘Bitch please, Harry Potter would so win.’ Zayn continued his debate with Niall that started before the show.

‘No he wouldn’t! Edward could just suck his blood and kill’im!’ Niall protested. Liam was over at the food table talking to a middle aged woman with a very serious look on his face. That’s my Liam, always serious.

‘True, but Harry could kill Ed before he got to suck his blood.’ I interjected. Zayn waved his hand at me as if to say “exactly” and stormed into the bathroom. Niall was there, racking his brains for another reason why a vampire would win over a wizard. Feeling sorry for him, I strode over and slung my arms over him instead. He rested his head on my shoulder and I ran my fingers through his blonde hair.

‘It’s ok Nialler, Robert Patterson would so win in a fight agenst Daniel Radcliffe.’ I said soothingly. He chuckled and wriggled out of my grip to get a proper hug. I gave him one gladly. I don’t think people got how close we actually are. Like for instance, in a moment Haz will complain that I'm picking Niall over him. We pulled apart and I ruffled his hair some more so he looked like a mad scientist. He cackled quietly and went to sit on the couch. Sure enough, when I turned around Harry was faking being hurt.

‘You cheated on me with our best friend?’ he gasped dramatically, ‘How could you?’

‘It’s not what it looks like, I swear!’ I went over and look Harry by the hands. He looked into my face and pouted his bottom lip the way he knows I love. ‘You know why?’

He shook his head.

‘CAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT, YOU ARE THE ONE I WANT, OOH OOH OOH, HONEY!’ I sang loudly and badly into his face. Niall joined in and soon enough the other lads did as well. Harry was pissing himself in the chair and I doubled over laughing too. He quickly regained himself though, and took my hands.

‘I can’t forgive you, you know why?’ a smile creeped up on his face. I shook my head, unaware of what was to come next. ‘CAUSE MY HEART WILL GO ON AND ON!’ he sang worse than I did. ‘WE’LL STAY, FOREVER THIS WAY, HE’LL BE HERE AND MY HEART WILL, MY HEART WILL GO ON AND ON!’

Again, Niall joined in and soon we were all singling the part with the flute, you know, the “do, do do do do, du du du du dudududu” bit. But Liam, always the voice of reason, told us to not strain our voices.

‘Li, are you saying you do not like my singing?’ I asked, putting a hand on my heart to signal shock.

‘That’s exactly what I'm saying, Lou.’ He laughed at me. ‘Now come on, we have to go before the cleaners come.’

---

‘Harrah, where art thou?’ I whispered into the darkness. It was round 2 in the morning and I heard someone in the kitchen.

‘I’m right here Lou, what’s wrong?’ he asked looking up from the pillow. But if he is in the bed with me, who’s in the kitchen?

‘Haz, I think there’s someone in the kitchen.’ I whisper to him. He looks up at me with petrified eyes.