Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Jade’s P.O.V.

‘Morning beautiful.’ Louis whispered softly into my ear. I just buried myself deeper into his bare chest. His shoulders shook with laughs, forcing me awake.

‘Shut it boo.’ I said, snuggling into his arm pit.

‘You no like my laughs?’ he pretended to be hurt. I took my head out of the crook of his arm to see him pouting. I kissed him softly, enjoying the tingly feeling erupting through my body. I love how I can kiss him any time I want now. It’s the best feeling in the world. Well, when we’re in private I can kiss him all I want, I can’t in public, but I'm ok with that at the moment.

‘We’re back on tour today.’ I recalled.

‘This is true.’ He nodded his head.

‘This is disappointing.’ I said in the same tone.

‘Why?’ he creased his eyebrows at me.

‘Because I want to stay in bed all day, if you get my drift.’ I raised one eyebrow seductively and I felt his breath hitch in his throat.

‘You wanna?’ he looked scared. Wait, is he still in Virginia?

‘Well we can’t can we, we have to get up in order to go on tour. That’s what’s disappointing.’ I said in a “Duh” tone. He smiled at me, only making me further confused.

‘I call the shower!’ he screamed. I clawed his back, pulling him down back down onto the bed.

‘You can’t call the shower, ladies first!’ I reminded him and he laughed at me.

‘Jade.’ He whined, but then his face lit up into a cheeky smirk. ‘We can have a shower together.’

WHAT? NOW he wants to? What is going on in that boy’s head?

‘Really Lou?’ I pecked his lips lightly before running to the bathroom and stepping in. Lou was hot on my heels and slipped in before I could protest. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I just laughed. ‘Can you leave please?’

He came closer with a humongous grin on his face. He stepped so close that our noses were brushing. His hands found their way to my hips, playing with the top of my pyjama bottoms. I put my hands around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

I think you know where this is going.

-----

Niall’s P.O.V.

‘Morning all.’ I said as I sat down. They all nodded and turned their heads back to the TV. I was really excited. JESSIE WAS GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTE!!

‘What are you smiling about?’ Zayn asked. His hand was in Harry’s. I wish me and Jessie could be like that.

‘Jess is coming.’ I smiled. Harry burst out laughing and so did Li. Dirty minded bastards.

‘Jesus, that was fast.’ Liam laughed.

‘PENIS JOKES!’ Harry shouted, making us all laugh.

‘Oh Louis!’ someone moaned. Oh god, it was Jade. I looked around to all of the boys with alarm, and they mirrored my expression. ‘Jesus Christ!’

‘Oh my god.’ Zayn covered his ears. Liam ran over to me and blocked my ears after plugging in his headphones. Harry covered both ears with a separate pillow and put his head in between his legs. We stayed like this until we were sure they were done having fun.

‘Wow.’ Harry said, smiling. ‘Get in there Lou.’

‘Ugh Haz! You sick bastard!’ I ran from the room. I heard a knock at the door and my heart started hammering in my chest.