Chapter 17

*Some bad language in this chapter lads, sorry :)*

Chapter 17

Jade’s P.O.V.

‘Louis! Get to stage left!’ Paul yelled from the loudspeaker. They were doing rehearsals for their first show and Paul was going mental.

‘Sorry Paulie!’ Louis sprinted to stage left and they started up again. Liam came on first, walking slowly then sitting on the couch centre stage. Harry came on next; doing his solo, then came Niall. Lou was next, followed by Zayn. When all five of them were on stage together, I couldn't help but notice how perfectly they fitted each other. I mean, each one had a special bond, each one was special in his own way. What with Niall and his food, Liam and his spoons, Louis and his madness, Harry and his hidden madness, and Zayn and his mirrors, I could understand why they had millions of girls throwing themselves at them.

‘I can love you more than, this.’ Liam finished and me and Anna started chapping from the audience. They didn’t know we were watching so they were startled to say the least. Ok, well Niall fell off the couch and took Harry with him and Zayn did a dive for Louis, ending in total disarray.

‘Jesus lads, keep it down would you?’ Paul said again from the loudspeaker. We shrugged and shot out of there so we wouldn’t be killed by the lads. Tonight was their first show and to say they were bursting with enthusiasm was the understatement of the millennium.

‘Should we go set up?’ Anna offered. I nodded and followed her lead out of the arena and backstage. Anna is really nice, she’s fun-loving and carefree, it’s like having another less hungry Nialler around. We were great friends already.

‘ANNA!’ a scream called down the hall. She whipped around to the direction of the voice and a humongous smile broke onto her face.

‘JAMIE! What the fuck are you doing here?’ she opened up her arms just in time as a man threw himself into them. They just cuddled for a few seconds before eating each other’s faces off. Awkward.

I coughed slightly into my fist and Anna pulled away, smiling at me.

‘Sorry hun, this is Jamie, my fiancée. Jamie, this is Jade, my assistant slash best friend.’ I smiled as I took in the sight of Jamie. To say he was hot was an insult. He had the bone structure of a Greek god, the body of a roman soldier, and the type of hair that you just want to run your fingers through. I am so jealous of Anna right now, but I still love her.

‘Hi!’ He offered me his hand and I took it willingly. He had a strong Dublin accent, only making him more desirable.

‘Hello, I'm Jade, as your future wife just pointed out.’ I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. Oh god that smile, just, ugh. There should be a new word invented just to describe him. DeliciousYummyGorgeousHot. Yup, that’ll do.

‘ANSWER MY QUESTION MOFO!’ Anna screamed at him playfully.

‘One, what question? Two, what have I told you about calling people mofo’s?’ he grinned that God forsaken grin at her and she slapped his chest playfully.