Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Jade’s P.O.V.

‘Jade! Com on let’s go!’ Louis whined. I just laughed and pulled on my old converse.

‘I'm coming woman.’ I said back, making him pout. Oh how I wanted to kiss that pout.

I walked straight past him and out the door, making sure to swing my hips in my skinny jeans. I could feel him staring at me, but I didn’t care. He’s all that matters now, I wanted to be the girlfriend he deserved. Yes, I realise he hasn’t asked me yet, but I'm hoping he will. Soon.

‘Stop doing that.’ He said into my ear as he hugged me from behind. I felt myself blush but tried to keep it down.

‘Or what?’ I turned around and placed my arms on his neck.

‘Or I will have to kiss you in public. And that would be bad.’ He smiled at me, kissing the top of my nose.

‘Yes, yes it would.’ I grinned back and started walking off again. He caught up to me quickly and entwined our fingers. We left the elevator and saw the amount of fans outside. Louis quickly let go of my hand and waved at the fans, making them go crazy. One of the bodyguards led us through the mental crowd, ushering us to the car. I leaped in first, Louis a millisecond later.

‘Good god, I wasn't expecting that.’ Louis said. I nodded my head in agreement. I most certainly was not. Maybe this was going to be harder than I thought.

‘So where are we going?’ I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head before answering.

‘The studio. I know you can sing Jade, and I'm gonna prove it to you.’ He said happily. I can sing, but my mother used to get mad at me if I did. She said it was an unstable job and that I should pick something more suitable. Pfft, I don’t need to worry about her anymore. She’s dead to me.

‘I can’t sing in a studio! Will there be other people?’ I asked, alarmed. It will be hard enough to try in front of Lou, not to mind strangers.

‘Nope, just the two of us.’ He smiled, hugging me closer to him.

‘Still! I don’t have a song.’ I protested still.

‘Yes you do. Don’t you remember, I sung it at a show a few days back-’ I cut him off by kissing him. I just couldn't help it any longer.

‘Yes I remember, it was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me.’ I hovered my face millimetres from his. He bit his lip. Oh god, don’t bite your lip. I pulled his lip away from his teeth and rubbed it with my finger. ‘Don’t bite your lips. They’ll go all mental.’

‘Mental?’ he smiles.

‘Yes, final answer.’ I smile bending down to kiss him again. He puts his hands dangerously close to my arse but restrained himself. Good Louis.

‘Do you even realise you do it?’ he asks. I raise an eyebrow at him.

‘Do what?’ I buried my head in the crook of his neck. It just seemed to fit there. I don’t know what it was, but my every curve seemed to fit Louis’. Like a jigsaw.

‘Make everyone you meet fall in love with you?’ he whispers into my ear.

‘Obviously not.’ I recalled my mother and Eleanor. If this was a Snow White, those two would be the baddies. Louis would be prince charming, or Jamie, depends what you're after, and I would be the princess. And Niall would be Happy, Zayn would be Sleepy, Liam would be Grumpy and Harry would be Dopey. Yes I memorized the Seven Dwarfs names, problem? No? Good.