fifteen

GAR

Hands raking through my hair, lips dancing on mine, roving down my neck and over my Adam's apple, before retreating to my collarbone, legs straddling my waist. I hadn't felt this in a long time. It was with the wrong person, of course it was. But I couldn't help myself. Even though I felt like Bella was misplaced in my arms, I still found myself wrapping my arms around her hips, and my hands caressing her lower back. She sucked on my sweet spot once she had found it, and I was squeezing the life out of her thighs.

She moaned in pleasure against me, grinding against my already hard shaft. She took my bottom lip into her teeth, biting it, suckling until it was more swollen than before. Her hands maneuvered up my shirt, grazing against my chest and around to my back, where she dragged her nails on it. I hissed, my hand accidentally shooting up and catching her right hand. I surprised myself with the move, and I guess I surprised her too.

She gasped against my neck, sounding more like a hiccup, and she got down on her feet. She pulled at my arm, motioning me to stand up, "W-where are we going?"

"To my bedroom, silly." I swallowed the lump in my throat, as she slowly pushed open the white, wooden door before us. Her room was much different from (Y/n)'s. It was pink, lined with posters of boy bands and other nonsense, and the smell of a variety of perfumes lingered in the air. She pushed me back on her surprisingly soft bed, and crawled back up on my lap. The first thing she reached for was the hem of my shirt, catching it in her fists and pulling it over my head. I sat there, watching, wondering, silently hoping that she'd slow down and get off of me, "Y'know, for this to work, you have to do some things too."

"Like?" I questioned, and a devilish smirk grew on her face. She reached for my hand, sliding it up the side of her and onto her left breast. She pushed my fingers down, causing me to grope her softly.

  "Like this." She muttered, staring at me. My mouth twitched, and I had the urge to tell her to stop, but the words never came. I just gazed at her like an ignorant baffoon, "You must've gotten laid before, right? There's no way a girl hasn't taken the chance to jump you." I shook my head.

  "Well no, actually–what are you doing?" She started to climb down, staring at the tent between my legs.

  "Shh." She grabbed it, and I flinched at the sudden impact, "Awe, you're sensitive!" She squeezed it lightly, moving her hand up and down on it. I bit my lip angrily, scolding myself for even thinking about enjoying this. I sat up, and pushed myself backward. Her twinkling eyes dulled when I moved, and they shifted to my shameful face.

  "Look, Bella, I really really like you." She slid on the bed, crawling towards me, as I moved backwards, "B-but, I don't know if you'd well.. I mean, I think we should just.. take it slow."

"Oh, I'll take it slow alright." She gave a hungry look at my shaft and my face reddened. I sat up and grabbed her shoulders.

"What I mean is," I sighed, "I don't want to.. do this with you." Something swept past her eyes. Hatred? Shame? I didn't know. But i surely didnt want to see it again.

"W-what? No guy has ever turned me down. Do you know who I am?!" She pushed her hand against her chest where her heart is, "I'm Bella Winchester. I don't get turned down!"

"Bella, you're taking this the wrong way." I stood up, grabbing my shirt.

"No!" She gasped, grabbing my shirt. I frowned, yanking at it. But, she held on tighter than I imagined, "You're not leaving me! I turn guys down! Not the other way around!" She stood infront of me with her fists balled.

I snatched my shirt away, "You're being a big jerk right about now." She suddenly launched at me, catching my cheeks in her palms and smashing her lips against mine. I pushed back angrily, tearing away from her, "Quit it! I don't want you!"

"Yes you do! You're just denying it! You love me!" I saw tears forming in her eyes, but she had an askew, shameless smile on her face, "You don't need that stupid bitch, (Y/n)! She left you! I'm here now, Beast boy. Im here for you." She reached for my arm, and I caught her hand.

"For the last time, no!" I threw her hand back, and she snarled at me. I headed towards the door, and her face dropped to a saddened look.

"No! Beast boy wait! STOP!!" But it was too late. I had already slammed the door to her room and headed for the door. I tossed on my shirt and even grabbed a cookie off the platter she left sitting on the counter top. I began walking faster when I heard a door open, "Beast Boy, Please! Lets talk this over. Please?"

  "No. I came here for comfort and all you do is.. come on to me!" I glared at her, "You were my last friend.."

She stood back, watching me head for the door, before growling, baring her teeth, "Fine! Go! I'm getting my big brother to slaughter you and drag your body to the fucking woods, bitch!" And she slammed the door.

The last thing I heard was dialing. Then silence.. and finally,

"H-Hello?"

[][][]

Oml its been a very long week if semester finals! Im so sorry I havent been able to update! You can finally virtually slap me :1

         Xoxo,
              Brace